Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Clues

A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.

Chapter 3 - Clues

Chapter 3 - Clues
With tail end of the ship done, the group moved onto the front half.

----------------------

The hike to the front portion of the ship took about two and a half hours, a little portion of that duration had been due to the harsh arctic conditions.


And upon making the approach, The now dead husk of the ship brought back some bad memories.


“Well, that’s where it happened.” Weyland said as he looked upon the front half of the ship with reminiscence.
He looked upon it for the better part of five minutes, remembering the fight he had with his Adversary: Specimen Ninety-Four.
“What are you thinking, Sir?” Doctor Halls asked him.
“It could be how we discover the fate of Specimen Ninety-Four.” Weyland said as they began the trek into the front half of the ship.


..

As they made their way into the ship’s front, they all felt a foreboding feeling as they walked down the halls.

Doctor Stanton shivered.
“You can just feel the bad memories from this thing.” He said.
“Keep in mind, Doctor, I’m the one that had to experience those Memories.” Weyland told Doctor Stanton.


Walking down the dimly lit hall, so far they had seen no sign of the Once Terrifying Xenomorph.

“Anything on scanners?” Doctor Patterson Asked.
“Nothing I cannot identify.” Doctor Halls said back.

Soon enough, they came to where the bridge was.
But before they went in, they thought it would be best to stop and think about what could be around the corner.

“The bridge is where he was, I managed to knock him out before the self destruct sequence began.” Weyland said.
“What do you think we’ll find once we go in?” Doctor Stanton Asked.
“Only one way to find out.” Weyland said before they made their way in.

..

The protective glass shielding used to offer a view of the outside had been smashed, with some glass shards on the floor.
Also allowing Snow to pile up on the Floor.

The Dead Captain That was once in the seat no longer was.

Some buckling was also noted in parts of the walls.


The group peered around the corner, but saw no sign of the Xenomorph that was once here.
“Well, Mister Weyland, it’s safe to say he’s no longer on the ship..” Doctor Patterson said to him.
“Right, but the Question remains: Where is he? And what was his Fate?” Weyland wondered.
“Sir, the bridge had cameras monitoring at the time, I might be able to access the recordings.” Doctor Halls said.
“Do it.” Weyland told her.

Doctor Halls removed the recording chip that was in one of the consoles and put the chip into a special record player.


..


The recording had been rewound to the day of Weyland’s encounter with Specimen Ninety-Four.

It started with the Xenomorph’s Attack on the bridge crew.

“Geez, What a way to go..” Doctor Stanton said upon watching the scene unfold.

Fast forward a little to when a Chestburster erupted from the Captain’s chest.
And that’s when they saw the King Xenomorph himself standing in the back right corner.

“That’s where I had bumped into him..” Weyland whispered.
“How hard Is It to miss a Dozen and a Half foot tall monster?” Doctor Patterson wondered.
“Shh!” Doctor Halls shushed them.

They fast forward to when the self destruct sequence had been initiated.

“Okay, this portion should partly tell us what happened to him.” Weyland said as the clip played.


They saw the knocked out Creature lying on the Console that controlled the whole self destruct process.

“Warning: Self destruct sequence initiated, T-Minus: One Minute.” The ship’s automated voice said in the recording.

“I would have been on the Dropship after I had escaped.” Weyland notes.


Soon, as the automated voice began to countdown from Fifteen Seconds, they saw Specimen Ninety-Four wake up.

“Ahh, so he woke up?” Weyland asked as they kept watching.

They could see the Creature’s curiosity as it clearly heard the voice counting down.

As soon as it hit the number One, that’s when explosions began to detonate from the back and making their way down the front.

Initially, they could see a small explosion erupt from the center of the bridge, knocking the creature back into the wall.

“Okay..” Weyland whispered.

Soon they got to the portion where the ship lost power and had been descending into the planet’s atmosphere.
That’s when a violent, thundering explosion erupted at the dead center of the ship, the same that resulted in the ship being blown in half.

And that’s when they saw what they were looking for.

The force of the explosion blew the Large Xenomorph right through the protective glass shielding, destroying the glass and causing glass shards to fall onto the floor.
A loud blasting sound of wind could be heard as the ship would have been descending quicker and soon caught fire.

..

The recording had been stopped..

“He was blown through the glass shielding..” Weyland whispered upon the discovery.
“Which means, dead or alive, he definitely wasn’t shot into space.. he’s gotta be somewhere on this planet.” Doctor Halls said to him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment