Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Yami and Tea get told all about Dartz but what happened. (based on the doom series)

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Christ and her grandpa Ironheart both find Yugi and Tea on conchies

they take the two back to their hide out, for them to recover.

Christ: Grandpa, why did father, turn agenst us.

Ironheart: Well I don't really know, but I will tell you what happened before it.

Christ: Tell me.

Ironheart: Altantis was such a beautiful city. Our kingdom had been peaceful for along time. During this period. Your father Dartz was king of atlantis. Me who is his father and you that is his daughter.

Christ: I remember that.

Tea and Yami wake up.

Yami: Where are we.

Tea: Yeah.

Christ: We found you lieing on the ground, so we brought yous back here.

Tea: Thank you for helping us.

Ironheart: Would yous two like to hear the rest of my story about Dartz.

Yami: Yes, we need to know info on him, he has little Yugi's soul.

Ironheart: ok, One day, a meteor shower hits the kingdom. Pieces if those rocks were part of a orichalcos power. Then all the people in the kingdom turned into monsters, even Dartz's Queen Phiore.

Christ: My mother.

Ironheart: That's right, Queen Phiore received this effect and also turns into a monster and killed someone. As a result Dartz had no choice but to kill her.

Christ: (Sniff) Father is so mean.

Ironheart: How ever the situation hadn't finished yet, Dartz heard a lot of screen from his kingdom. The city was full of blood.

Tea: Oh dear.

Yami: We must hear more.

Ironheart: Looking sad. Dartz didn't understand what was going on. Suddenly, bloody water in the spiring field was glowing by a brightly green light. Dartz walked into the water and picked up a piece of the orichalcos stones. It changed Dartz eye to blue so he'd now has odd eyes one yellow and one blue.

Christ: So that's why father has odd eye colour.

Iroheart: Yes, and it turned him evil.

Yami: So Christ is Dartz daughter, and your his father.

Iron heart: Correct.

Yami: I need to see Dartz, I need to get little Yugi's soul back.

Tea: He's right Yugi is in danger, and Yami doesn't know if he can control himself with out him.

Christ: I am so sorry about what father has done, he even wanted mine and grandpa's souls.

Ironheart: That's right so we both ran away far as we could.

Tea: Dartz, must be a bad father, wanting to take his own daughters soul.

Yami: Your right, we need to defeat Dartz.

Ironheart: It's not going to be that easy.

Yami: Huh.

Ironheart: Dartz is full of darkness and he even has three warriors with him.

Yami: I know about them three, they are Varon, Amelda and Rapheal.

Tea: Ironheart, do you know anything about them.

Ironheart: A little, Dartz killed the loved ones of Varon, Amelda and Rapheal and telling them it was someone else.

Yami: Are they from your time too.

Ironheart: No, their from your time.

Yami: We need to stop Dartz no matter what.

The end.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment