Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dances, Problems, & a Soultion

also know as HP the lost episode. A really weird spoof on the Potter Puppet Pals some friends & I did at Hogwoods camp of muggle magic. Warning what you are about to read may shock or disturb you; either that or make you laugh like a boot on crack.

Chapter 1 - Dances, Problems, & a Soultion

Chapter 1 - Dances, Problems, & a Soultion


Harry Potter: The Lost Episode
Dumbledore's "nakey time" disturbed Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "We really should stop him," said Hermione, "before he makes a bloody idiot of himself!" Ron thought about what Hermione had said. "Bloody's my word!" "Oh, shut up, Ron!" exclaimed Hermione. "If Ron wants to say "bloody" then let him bloody say the word." said Harry. "Right-o!" cheered Ron. "We're getting nowhere; just let me go get a book from the library andâ€Â¦" "Are books, Malfoy, and homework all you ever think about?" asked Harry. "For your information, no! I think about other things, too!" *Christina's dumb picture here showing Hermione having a thought bubble with Malfoy saying "kiss me" and her saying "I <3 u Malfoy!"* Harry broke her thought bubble by asking her, "I bet your thinking about him right now!" "No, I'm not!" Hermione lied. Ron became the voice of reason and said "Let's focus on Dumbledore's "nakey time", okay?" Somehow, Malfoy heard them and said "You better not stop "nakey time" because it's gonna get Dumb-bledore sacked, and I quite like nakey time." The 3 heroes laughed at Malfoy's stupid joke and shuddered at the fact of him liking nakey time. "So, Hermione, will you me with some homework?" asked Malfoy. "More like make out in the broom closet." snickered Harry to Ron. "Right-o!" said Ron. "I heard that!" sneered Malfoy as Dumbledore enters the room. "NAKEY TIME!!" screamed Dumbledore (Cheesy music starts from nowhere, like magic!). The children watch in horror as Dumbledore dances nakedly across the room toward them! "Ha, Ha, Ha, nakey time!!!" screams Malfoy, "I've been waiting for this all day!" Harry, Ron, and Hermione scream, "STOP!!!" Quickly Malfoy and Dumbledore stop. "But its nakey time." said Dumbledore. "Yeah," agreed Malfoy. "We want nakey time!" they both shouted. "Ok, Ok, just wait 'til we leave the room." said Harry. "Go ahead you guys, I'll catch up in a second." stated Hermione, running up to the girls dormitory. "Wonder what she's doing!" exclaimed Ron. Answering Ron's question, Malfoy says "To answer your question, Weaslby, that mud blood's crapping her pants off!" Harry asks "Why do you always call Ron Weaslby and Hermione a mud blood?" "Hey, chill yo, I'm kidding on both things, yo." "Oâ€Â¦..Kâ€Â¦..," Harry and Ron say in unison. "I am. You both know I like Hermione, (in a girly voice)-> with all my heart!" said Malfoy. "O.K. I'm back." said Hermione. "What were you doing?" asked Harry and Ron. "That's for me to know and you to find out." She said. "What on Earth are you children doing?" said Umbridge, also out of nowhere. "Uhhhâ€Â¦. Where did you come from?" asks everyone in the room except Dumbledore who has started dancing again without the music. "Well, I heard someone scream nakey time, so I came ASAP!" "You called on Umbridge to help??!!" the 3 boys shouted. "Hem hem. As long as I'm at this school, I expect you to call me Professorâ€Â¦.Good Lord!" she shouted, seeing Dumbledore (finally). "Yes, Yes, Yes!" cheered Malfoy. "Professor Good Lord, I don't know why you are here, can you explain?" said Dumbledore still dancing. "Stop dancing without me!" said Umbridge. She, too, proceeded to rip off her clothes and start dancing. "No, No, No!" stammered Malfoy. "Can we bloody get out of here so my eyes don't bleed?" "All in favor?" asked Hermione. Four hands shot in the air; then they raced from their room straight to McGonagall's Office. "What is going on?" said Snape, the Potions Master. "Nakey time!!" screamed Dumbledore and Umbridge in unison. "50 pts. From Gryffindor!!!" yelled Snape. "What theâ€Â¦" shouted 3 voices. "Why are you taking pts. from us? Malfoy's the one that bloody likes it!" said Ron. "Only cause I want Dumbledore sacked." "And that makes it bloody okay?" "Actually, yes, Dumbledore's obviously gone wack-o, Cornelius Fudge will hear of it." "Now what?" asked Harry. "I'm not joining." said Ron, firmly. "Hermione, we've got to stop Dumbledore and you're the know-it-all, so step!" said Harry, adding 3 snaps and a hair flick. "I know, I know!" said Hermione, "It's just hard to think with all this cheesy music!" "Um, Professors Dumbledore and Umbridge." said Ron. "Yes?" They asked. "Can you go into Dumbledore's bloody Office?" "Fine." They both answered and left. "Yeah, I can think now; now let's see. We have to try and convince them that clothes is cool and that nakey time is not!" "But how?!" asked Harry. Ron stepped in saying "I have a plan!!" Meanwhile in Dumbledore's Office. (Cheesy music playing) "Clothes is not cool, but nakey time is!!!!!!" said Umbridge. "Hey, Voldy, having a good time?" asked Dumbledore. "Oh yes!" said Voldemort, "I'm having a great time!" Then Fudge and Snape walk in the room then quickly walk back out. "I really didn't need to see that." said Snape. "Good Lord! Was that Umbridge + Voldemort?" "Yes, I think it was. What shall we do?" (Out of nowhere, like magic, the kids are standing next to them) Ron says, "I have a plan!" (The four kids share their plan with Snape + Fudge) "That is a wonderful plan," said Snape, "30 pts. from Gryffindor!" "What??" said the trio. "I'm just kidding, now let's get to work!" "Right-o!" exclaimed Fudge. "Hey, don't steal my bloody lines." "Right-o." "No, I'm serious!" "O.K." "Now should we put on sunglasses so our eyes don't bleed?" asked Ron. "Yes, and I just happen to have 9 pairs." So they go into Dumbledore's office and say what they need to and so they put on their clothes and (like magic "The Thriller" music plays) everyone dances to it from now on.
THE END


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moppythemagicalmopdog on January 2, 2006, 9:13:26 AM

moppythemagicalmopdog on
moppythemagicalmopdogThis is really funny but where did Voldomort come from?

Koneko on December 23, 2005, 12:15:24 PM

Koneko on
Koneko*Backs away*

This is disturbing.

Like "My Humps."

And Batman.

Batman scares me.

brent on November 14, 2005, 3:23:38 PM

brent on
brent(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)

that was disturbing... to say the least
but very funny

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on October 7, 2005, 1:29:01 AM

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on
kagome_and_inu_4_evai luv this story! *favs*
luv ya
bye