Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter2

i know the picture says slytheran when she is really in ravenclaw. she has medium black hair and brown eyes. the boys in this story are actual friends and siblings. i just changed their last names.

Chapter 2 - chapter2

Chapter 2 - chapter2
CHAPTER 2

Saria ran downstairs at 7:00 am. She was so excited about going to Diagon alley and platform 9/3. She got dressed in some pair of blue jeans and a low cut shirt. She grabbed all the things she was hoping she will need like her favorite Inu-Yasha plushy. Her and her mom got into the car and headed for London. When the got to Diagon alley Saria got her school supply list and they went to each store and got the things she needed. When they got into the book shop Saria accidentally bumped into a boy named Chris Dave.
``Oops sorry about that.''
``No problem. My names Chris Benson and these are my friends Kyle Breton and Alex Weller.''
``Hey guys'' replied Saria.
``Yo.'' relied Alex.
Chris is a third year student while Alex and Kyle are second years. They told Saria they hope she gets Ravenclaw. Well after they got to the train station they all sat on the heavily packed train. Alex and Kyle sat on one side while Saria and Chris sat on the other. It was a long ride to Hogwarts School. Saria thought it was about 2 hours to be exact. While on the train Kyle and Alex were shoving their faces in jelly beans and chocolate frogs. Saria was asleep for most of the ride and Chris was studying for a startoff test from last year that will totally affect his grade.
``Are we there yet?'' asked Kyle.
``about another half hour to go.'' replied Alex.
``wow already?'' asked Chris.
``Yup.'' said Kyle.
When they arrived Chris woke up Sari9a and they went inside.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Midnight_Snow on September 24, 2005, 8:01:55 AM

Midnight_Snow on
Midnight_SnowCool!