Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - growing love

the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~

Chapter 2 - growing love

Chapter 2 - growing love
Ch2: Growing Love

Shippou and Kesa had grown closer over five years and had gotten attached as well. Every night Shippou and her shared a warm tea and a piece of jerky old Keade made for them. Then they shared a bed of tami mats.
Their bond got very strong in only five years and Shippou offen carried her on his back to the crop field or the rope swing InuYasha made.
As for Kagome she had tried to go back through to her world but the well didn't work anymore. InuYasha and her got married and Miroku and Sango were expecting a child soon.
“Mommy...” Kesa cried. “I got a cut!” She was carried to her by Shippou.
“Here baby.” Kagome said. She put some medicain on it and sat her on her mat. Shippou joined her, curling up behind her and closing his eyes. Every move was felt by him.
He was about nine years old and she was five. His tail was growing out but hers was still bushy, soft like silk; Shippou loved her soft sweet scent. Like watr lylies, His a rough scent of wild flowers, and oak trees. He cuddled her tail as she sat there.
Her father showed up for her. He took her every fourteen days and kept her for two. Shippou hated when she went with him. He hardly slept, sat in a tree watching for his cyclone to arise.
This time the cyclone was not seen. Shippou ran to Kagome and told her. “What? My poor little girl! InuYasha Kouga kidnapped my Kesa!” She screamed.
As they headed toward the wolf den blood was thick in the air and wolves lay everywhere. Kouga lay in the cave entrance slowly dying. “She is inside.” He said “I protected her with my life Kagome... hope she is okay.”
Kagome ran inside. “Kesa, where are you? Kesa!” On the wall in wolf blood was written. Kesa is mine... I'll use her wisely. Thanks.
Kagome broke down crying for her poor little girl who was gone. Never to be seen again. As she walked home Shippou sat waiting in the tree. Not seeing Kesa he ran to ask.
“Sorry Shippou. She's gone. Like the entire wolf tribe.” Kagome said beginning to cry again.
Shippou and Kagome cried all night fearing the worst. InuYasha went to tell Sesshoumaru since he also had grown attached to the small shild. Her training was to continue the next day but InuYasha knew Sesshoumaru should know sooner.
Days past like a gaint blur. Sango had a baby. Lillte boy she named Nikitsu. Miroku had lost his lecirous habbits for his little boy with his eyes.
Kagome moped around not taking to anyone but for InuYasha, Shippou, and Sang.
Shippou didn't sleep much or eat. His half of jerky was eaten and other left for her. Milk half left. Mat's half left open. He knew she would never come back.
His spirit was cracking. Until the day of her disappearence years later.
His features grew; tail long, hair long, outfit taller and more manly, fury feet larger with dark claws.
A sword given to him by Sesshoumaru; his teacher. His eyes almost emotionless but for a bit of anger and annoyance.
Kagome had two more kids, a gilr again and a boy with InuYasha she had done her best to forget her first daughter. It was working too.
Sesshoumaru now cared for Rin's child with a boy from the village. Not liking him the two stayed away from the castle.
Shippou was walking down the village path- from the wolf territory where he went once a year on that day.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on January 27, 2007, 1:09:02 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww