Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - shippou and kesa

the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~

Chapter 4 - shippou and kesa

Chapter 4 - shippou and kesa
Ch4: Shippou and Kesa

Shippou allowed her to rest as he woke. She had slept on his arm all night and it was stinging and he rose. He sat infront of his window, looking at Sesshouamru-sama's land that he would obtain after the great dogs death. The day he feared the most and hoped never come. But he knew it would no matter how much he detested it. “But did the lord actually have to say that about us last night?” He pondered
The pain that increased every year Shippou lasted without mating was increasing and was asured to cause a few broken bones this year. But if he did mate with the young hanyou the hurt he would cause her would hurt her more then the pain he would have without mating. “I will not inflict pain on her small body.” He mumbled. She rolled over showing her pail skin on her hips and lower back. 'Sesshoumaru said that i had three weeks to make up my mind as of last night.'
“If you feel that you can not mate i will have her taken to a house far away as the season begins. And it is best that i know before hand since mine will start in three weeks and yours in four.” Sesshoumaru stated as they sat waiting on the balcony.
'Her safety now means more to me. I will mate before season as to prevent hurting her in demon state.' She rolled over again with her arm over her head and the other in her pillow case. She opened her patchy eyes to see Shippous over her. She squeeked and covered her mouth after. “It's okay i didn't mean to scare you Kesa. Sorry.” he chuckled.
“It's okay I should be used to people being over me when i wake up by now...” she trailed off not wishing to continue with the events of the hidious past. “What do you want to do today Shippou-sama?” He looked taken back as she finished.
“Please call me kun there is no need for you to call me sama. I only let Sesshomaru-sama call me that as of late since his time is closing in. I fear that day and he wishes me to secceed him at the thrown.” His troubled face and chilling pause returned from last nights dinner conversation. “I have no idea on how to surpass him and i do not wish him to die so soon. I fear i am not strong enough to carry on this kingdom alone. InuYasha refuses to help at any cost and none of them want to risk their lives to help me anymore.”
She placed her palm on his forearm to calm him. “What do you mean his death he seems fine to me. And i think you will have no trouble ruling this kingdom after it anyway, you have a big heart and that is really all that matters to the people and if you protect humans you will gain an army. I will help you rule this kingdom and i will mate with you, so that Sesshomaru-sama will know that you are taken care of after he is gone.” she kissed him and rose to her feet. “Now i am going to speak with my sensei for a moment, i will be back and please don't go any where.”
Sesshomaru sat up from his bed and looked to see kesa walking into his room. “Kesa what do you need?”
“Master; i fear that i have not the strength to help Shippou-sama and that i will fail in the long run.” She sat down on her shins and began to sob. “Please Sesshomaru give me some gidance!” He looked out the window, then to her and sighed.
“You should just mate with him, i think that might give you some support, you two have been in love since you were young, trust me. It will work that is why i leave my kingdom and everything to him, and his mate.” He smiled, “Summon him here please, Kesa-san”
They sat beside his body, he blinked once and smiled, “I have great hopes for the both of you, have my body placed next to my faters, and in the canine form as well, it will please me. Stake the pillar in the castle grounds and Kesa-san, take the Tokijin please.” They sat still not noticing his health passing, “Good bye you two, kick jaken for me.” he closed his eyes and didn't move any longer he was dead and he was happy with his last wishes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment