Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fofilling Last Wishes

the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~

Chapter 5 - Fofilling Last Wishes

Chapter 5 - Fofilling Last Wishes
Ch5: Fofilling Last Wishes

His body was standing tall next to his father and proud. They had fofilled all his wishes like he wanted, even kick Jaken in his head. Shippou looked glum as he sat on the castle top and glanced his land. A tear slide down his tense face, Kesa stood next to him, his mate for life crying just as he. InuYasha walked to their castle, with his childern and Kagome, “I will go, you stay here okay?” Kesa said to her mate. He nodded and she slide down the top to the pillar with Sesshomaru-sama's details on it where flowers surround the base already, only a week. “He wishes you his best for you and yours.” She spoke from behind them, the childern turned.
She figured they knew nothing of who he was and that she as not their sister but just a person who knew the lord. “They have no idea who he was and that is the way it's going to stay.” Kagome said hostelly toward her oldest daughter, no sense arguing, she was fixed on the idea Kesa was nothing but a heir to the thrown InuYasha had earned. “My husband should be the one in charge not you and that fox.”
“Sorry to burst your little happy bubble,” She began, “Sesshomaru was a great leader and those kids should have known their uncle before he died and they should know that i am their older sister that was kidnapped by Naraku because you thought i was the reason that you can't get back to your time and to your family, you took it out on me and after i was gone on Shippou!” She yelled, InuYasha gased wide eyed, “now please leave our castle since you wanted nothing to do with this family.”
They left not wanting to cause problems Kagome was wide eyed at the fact the young woman now not her little girl anymore could easily read her like an open book. Shippou and kesa soon left to the upper part of the country to recruit some allies from former friends of the inu group that traveled. As they entered the mountain region a boomarang destroyed some trees that was aimed at them. Shippou cradled Kesa in his arms up in the trees.
“Sango! It's Shippou!” He yelled.there was no reply, “Sango can you hear me? I said it's shippou!” Miroku appeared below them smiling and waving innocently.
“Hey Shippou sorry we didn't recognize you!” He said, “Let's go back to my house, come on.” They proceeded to follow the monk to the village of the demon slayers that was now blusling with people and childern again. They entered the main house and seen sango taking the demon slayer outfit off. “She sensed you but didn't recognize you, it's been ages since we last saw each other, what else could you expect?”
“You sure have changed Shippou, last i saw you you were crying because Kesa...” She trailed off. “Kagome sure did change after having her, i kinda miss the old kagome. So anyways what brings you here Shippou?” Sango asked. Two childern entered and hugged Sango tightly. “Kids this is Shippou and... i never got your name, who are you?”
“Kesa... i was kidnapped 12 years ago cause my mom had naraku take me and kill my dad.”She looked at the childern, “We are here to ally you to Shippou's kingdom.” Sango dismissed the childern to practice with the other kids outside and Miroku sat next to his wife across from the demons they once knew.
“What do you mean Shippou's kingdom? Sesshomaru was giving him his kingdom after he... you mean the great dog demon that helped protect this village until it was back to normal is... does InuYasha know?” They nodded, “Sad you know that his neice and nefew didn't know him before he past.”
They sat and talked about all the last wishes and how each had been carried out in the way he wanted. Sango and Miroku allied with the kingdom in respect for the dog lord. Kesa had agreed to help train the new demon slayer generation with Sango as Shippou went to keep things in order at the castle with Jaken. Also they still had to tell Rin of the death...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment