Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Tea Appears!

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 7 - Tea Appears!

Chapter 7 - Tea Appears!
Title : Tea Appears!

Disclaimer : see chapter 1

Sorry that I did not tell you who is the person ( inside ) Celine but I have given you some clues, right ? I believe that some of you have found out the real identity of ( that person ) especially my FAC friends! XD To the people who have did not know anything about ( her ), you will find out soon, I assure you! XP So keep on reading! And Enjoy! :D



In the 5th round, 3 duelists will duel against another 3 dueslists. ( so, I planned to do this!! Hehehee&XD )

1) Yugi against Joey

2) Yami against Kaiba

3) Celine against Mai Valentine



(is that okay ? lol..) Back to the story, Everyone were looking forward to see their next battle especially Kaiba who was eager to beat Yami ( sometimes, Yugi ) and once he defeat Yami, he gets his pride and title back! ( lol ! ) When they went to the food store to have a break, Ryou and Tea Gardner was waiting for them, they were sitting on the bench near to the ice-cream store. She was trilled to see Yami, ever since she found out that Yami has reborn to this world, she was overjoyed and always be by Yamis side. ( Oh! By the way, Tea and Celine met each other when they were kindergarden so she was happy to meet her old friend! ) Tea seemed to get closer to Yami everyday ( too close, perhaps! XD ) which annoyed Yami . He knew that Tea was a charming, kind and friendly person and he was happy to have a friend like her but Tea was not that type he likes. He wanted to tell her the truth but not now. As Tea sitting close to Yami, Yugi watched Celines every move and just then, he noticed something on her right hand. Something was glimmering on her middle finger. A golden ring , he thought. Before he noticed the symbol on the middle of the ring, Kaibas brother, Mokuba who was in charge of the announcement and the arrangement of the tournament with Kaibas guidance, announced that the 5th round will start in 10 minutes after the break. Everyone was ready for the tournament and they arranged their decks carefully. They wished each other good luck except Kaiba who wished to defeat Yami but simply wished them good luck too. They were so excited but little did they know the danger that awaited them. In the darkness behind the corner of the food store, stood a man who was wearing a black cape and a mask to cover his face. He was watching three persons, two boys..and a girl.

Who was the man in the black cape? Who will win this tournament ? What happen next ? the answers will be revealed if you keep reading so stay tune for the next chapter. Chapter 8 : The Final Round !

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on March 4, 2008, 9:18:15 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis is good!!! Even though it's just a summary... HURRY UP!!!! XD


Hakura

Serenityshizuka on February 3, 2008, 9:40:51 PM

Serenityshizuka on
SerenityshizukaXD I reached the 7th Chapter in 25 minutes only! Write more please!

ladychaos on January 22, 2008, 5:38:57 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome^^
i wonder who the masked person is XD

zuvelioke on January 21, 2008, 12:07:35 AM

zuvelioke on
zuveliokeinteresting xD