Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - I Want an Explanation

Winry launches Ed into the future to look for a stone called The Trizzendale Stone. But, with no clue how far she sent him, Ed will find alot more than the stone when she actually sent him 15 years into the future!!!!

Chapter 3 - I Want an Explanation

Chapter 3 - I Want an Explanation
Ed was speechless as the woman knelt down, (AN:HAHA! SHORTIE!!!!) extended her hand, and said, "Hello, my name is Winry. Winry Tringham." (AN:I am so evil) Ed's mouth was wide open. She continued, "I see you've met Maesi. Would you like to meet the others?" Ed , still in shock, replied, "Others?" She smiled, "Yes, I have 4 children. Maesi, Auron, Anaabell, and my newborn Trisha." Ed looked puzzeled, "Trish? Maesi? How'd you come up with those names?" She said, "I named Maesi after a friend of mine who died in the line of duty, Maes Hughes. And Trisha after the dead mother of my friend, Edward Elric. I had such a huge crush on him, but when I sent him into the future, he never came back. I still miss him." They both looked up as they heard a yell, "Winry, sweetheart, we're all ready to go!" She got up, "Yes, Russell, I'll be there in a minute!" Then she looked at Ed, "Do have anywhere to stay, Mr...." He replied, "Edward. Edward Elric. The one you sent into the future. I just got here." Winry looked shocked, "I....missed you." Then, she hugged him. Really hard. Harder than any other hug she's ever given him. Then she said, "Come home with us. We...need to talk." He nodded and got in the car, sitting next to Maesi.
During the ride home, Anabell, who was 15, looked up at Ed, "Hey, mom, is this a hobo?" Winry laughed, "No, he...well, I'll explain later." The rest of the ride home was silent, except for the kiss between Winry and Russell, which made Edward shiver in disgust.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment