Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - blah...blah...blah...

meh...

Chapter 1 - blah...blah...blah...

Chapter 1 - blah...blah...blah...
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the end of break time and Tea still had half of a cake to eat. Nnn! she flapped her arms about. She couldnt be late for her lesson, but she couldnt eat in class either.
She glanced around the playground until she spotted someone. She ran over to Atem and squeaked madly.
He frowned at her.
Tea swallowed. Help! Here, have some cake! she shoved it into his mouth and couldnt help but giggle at his expression. He raised and eyebrow and swallowed.
Uh . . . thank you?
Come on! Lets go! she grabbed his arm and pulled him along the playground.
Ow! Tea, slow down! Ive got cramp!
No! Weve got art! Come on!
Art was Teas favourite subject.
They reached the room just in time. She plonked Atem into a seat and flopped down into the chair next to him. They were both breathless.
Atem coughed a few times while Tea got her pencils out.
2am
Atem was having another of his nightmares. Yugi was trying to wake him up and Grandpa was asleep. Yugi was kind of shut outside his brothers room. Atem, on the other hand, was kicking and screaming at the door.
HELP!
Look, Pharaoh, its-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!
PHARAOH!!!!!!!! Yugi bellowed.
Atem grunted and came to his senses. Yugi? he croaked in a quiet, disturbed manner.
Yeah, its me. You screamed the whole street down tonight. You dont normally have these nightmares three nights in a row. Its usually once a week, came the reply.
Atem opened the door. Sorry, he said instantly.
Its okay, I think Im used to it now,
He coughed and then groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.
You look awful, Yugi noted.
Hn! You aught to see me the morning just after a transformation, Atem grunted, My hair is a lot worse than this, I can tell you, he ran a hand through his hair and grinned.
Yugi smiled. Ha! Night, bro
They gave each other a high five and headed back to their beds.
5pm
It was Halloween, and Yugi was hyper . . .
I WANNA GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!
Atem eyed Yugi up and down. And . . . you want to go out looking like that? he raised an eyebrow.
Yugi was covered in toilet paper, messy paint on his face and a bin liner tied around his leg. YEAH!!!
I thought the idea was to scare people so you get candy, not to give them a heart attack and make your big brother take them to a hospital,
CANDY! CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!
I dont think you need any more candy, Yugi, Grandpa smiled.

4pm
Yugis cousins, Kiki, Niki, and Lane came to visit. As usual, it was ask Atem as many confusing questions as possible for Niki and Lane.
After at least fifty questions (the answer was yes to), Atem wasnt really listening to them.
Niki smirked. Would you have Teas children?
Ye- Atem slapped a hand over his mouth and went bright red.
The children laughed.
What did you just say? Yugis jaw dropped.
Atem shook his head.
He said he would- Lane cut off, Atem clamped a hand over the boys mouth.
11:30pm
Yugi was still awake, giggling about what had happened earlier.
Grandpa was awake too.
Atem was fast asleep. He was exhausted from coughing all day.
Grandpa came into his room. He smiled.
Atem lay on his side, snoring. He had thrown his shirt and trousers onto the chair.
Grandpa pulled the covers up to his chin and patted him on the shoulder. He had always thought of Atem as his second grandson and treated him the same as Yugi.
He left, closing the door behind him.
Is he asleep already? Yugi asked.
Grandpa nodded. I dont blame him, its too cold!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Avatar on January 4, 2007, 2:03:36 AM

Avatar on
AvatarHere are some of my replies:
 
 

jackie4ever on December 5, 2006, 9:14:34 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everHHHAAAAAAAA

zeldafan92 on December 2, 2006, 9:56:57 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92heh funny!

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on November 2, 2006, 5:02:03 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemucool...XD

fairywarrior on November 2, 2006, 12:52:42 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorlol i loves it!! its really funny write more write more!!

yafoolin on November 1, 2006, 11:24:40 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolini'M GONNA LOVE THIS STORIE

CristyMasashi52764 on November 1, 2006, 7:53:37 AM

CristyMasashi52764 on
CristyMasashi52764awww cute! i m gonna love this one!!!!!!!!!