Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - random chappie, set after the final ep of YGO

meh...

Chapter 10 - random chappie, set after the final ep of YGO

Chapter 10 - random chappie, set after the final ep of YGO
Is it really him?


Tea walked down the street. It had been a whole year since Atem had left. She was still upset.
She heard loud music coming from a building. She felt drawn to the building and wandered over. There was a long line of punks and Goths that spilled across the roads.

The heavy metal was deafeningly loud, even from outside. The bass shook the ground as she approached. Tea pushed through the drunken crowds, screaming girls and roaring guys.
Her ears hurt. The language of the bands lyrics was explicit.

She tripped over and quickly got up. She pushed through the crowds faster. Then something clicked in her head. This was a song that Atem used to like. It was Wake up Hate by KoRn.
Now she could see the band. The lead singer had long black, greasy hair. The drummer had a Mohican, the bassist had dreadlocks and one of the guitarists had hardly any hair at all.

It was the second guitarist that caught Teas eye. He must have been the youngest member of the band; he only looked about seventeen years of age. He had spiky hair, consisting of blonde bangs and red-tipped black spikes behind. He, the other guitarist and the bassist sang the chorus.
The young man that Tea was watching, also had his lip and eyebrow pierced. He wore a pair of ripped leather trousers, with a ripped shirt.

His chest was scarred. They were all scarred. They sang and played so hard that they almost looked like they had been tortured onto the stage. They roared down the microphones.
Teas eyes watered. She couldnt help but think that she had seen the young man before. She stared as he slammed on his seven-stringed guitar and screwed his face up as he bellowed down the microphone.

He put a headset on and leapt into the crowds. Still, screaming, they carried him across. Sweat ran down the bands bodies. The teen leapt back onto the stage for another chorus. He was shaking.
It looked like he had been doing this for at least a year, and his body couldnt take the strain anymore.

Tea could see the strain on his face and he was clearly becoming dizzy and weak. She could here his rasping breaths from the headset.
STOP! she screamed. STOP IT! HE CANT TAKE IT! HES NOT AS STRONG AS YOU!!
No one heard her.
The punks around her shoved her away. NO!!!

Teas eyes filled with tears.
The teen spotted her.
Tea? she lip-read him saying.
Pharaoh? Tea gasped.

It was him!
She stared into his lifeless amethyst eyes. What have they done to you?
Atem collapsed. He fell straight from the stage and onto the hard floor. The music grinded to a halt.
Not again, the lead singer muttered.
The crowds groaned and soon the place was empty except for Tea and the band.

The drummer hopped down from the stage and jogged over to his unconscious band mate. Hes really lost it this time, he grunted.
Nah, the kids just fakin it again. You know what hes like, a man smirked. He wore a black suit. The band cowered away from him.
And you know the punishments, he sneered.

Tea gasped. Punishments? It was the bands manager that had got them in this state!
The man lifted Atem by the collar and shook him. WAKE UP, YOU STUPID BRAT! THE SHOWS OVER AND YOU RUINED IT! he yelled.
Atem didnt move.
I TOLD YOU, HES UNCONSCIOUS! LEAVE MY SON ALONE! the drummer bellowed.

Son? This was the modern day version of his father?
Fine, the man said coolly. He threw Atem across the floor and left. The rest of the band followed.
The drummer ran to his son, who was now awake and weeping.
You, girl! Help me carry him out, he called.
Tea nodded. The pair pulled Atems arms over their shoulders and helped him limp out.
He left a trail of blood and tears on the floor.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrior on December 10, 2006, 2:19:26 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorwhoa what happened hes back!! yey and no cos he got hurt!!
good chapie!

xfairywarriorx

BrazillianPaula13 on December 8, 2006, 11:45:11 PM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13........I don't know what to say, seriously.......What's that word you always use? Oh, right. Wow. That's all I can say....Wow.

perfectpureblood on December 8, 2006, 11:12:15 PM

perfectpureblood on
perfectpurebloodwow. that was really good! this is the best peice of writing you've ever done! it was really awesome! I loved it! GREAT idea! the whole forcing the band to perform thing. great description, you really set the scene. it was so dark and exciting. I felt so much for Atem. amazing job! keep it up! ^^