Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - randomness

meh...

Chapter 19 - randomness

Chapter 19 - randomness
It rained outside. The room was completely dark. Her eyes fluttered open and she heard snoring. She turned over.
Atem was lying right next to her, wearing only his boxers.
She blushed and looked under the covers. Atem had wrapped a leg around her.
Tea was so close that she could see the short dark hairs starting to grow around his lower jaw.

She noticed that the stubble had spread a little way down his neck. She liked a guy with stubble!
Suddenly the door creaked open. Tea squeaked and dived under the covers.
Atem? Tea? Are you asleep? Lily whispered.
She was going round on her nightly checks, seeing if everyone was okay and resting well.
Tea secretly cringed. Only Atems snoring was heard.

At 6pm, the next evening, Yugi, Atem, Joshua and Skylar had to do a gig. They were too nervous! Joshua couldnt stop sweating, Skylar locked himself in the toilet, Atem felt sick and Yugi was very pale.
There are only five thousand fans! Lily called.
Atem played his guitar quietly, and then a string snapped and fell off. My E string! he cried.

Great! Lily growled.
Then another string snapped!
There goes B, D, G, C, A, Joshua counted as each of the strings came off.
What are we going to do? Yugi asked.
Oh! Hold that thought! Atem grabbed the bin from under the table, stuck his head in it and vomited.

Im with the Pharaoh on this one! Yugi snatched the bin off his brother and did the same.
Ew, Joshua groaned.

The following day, it rained again. Atem and Tea were in the middle of town, staying dry under the bus shelter.
They had to catch a bus to get back though. One pulled up near a shop.
Theres a bus! Tea pointed.
Ready? Atem smiled.
Yeah! Tea giggled.

The couple held hands and jogged through the rain, giggling. They reached the bus, got in and Tea sat down. Atem paid, as usual.
Tea insisted on paying, but he did anyway.
Atem sat down next to her and put an arm around her.
She chuckled and they shared a small kiss. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled warmly.

When the rain stopped, they had to go to the park to and look after Yugis nephew, who was three.
His name was Troy.
Two boys came onto the park. They looked about twelve years old. They rode their bikes.
Hey, you! Get off our park! One yelled.
Why? Tea asked asked.
Because I said so, so get off our park! the other boy snarled.

That evening, at 6pm, everyone was bored!
Atem sat on the sofa, fiddling with his MP3 player as it played Linkin Park.
Turn that down! Yasmine snapped.
What? Atem took and ear bud out.
Turn that down! I can here it over here!
Sorry, he mumbled, switching the MP3 player off and slipping it into his pocket.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrazillianPaula13 on January 9, 2007, 2:39:54 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13You know. you never live a story title down...Way beyond random...

yafoolin on January 1, 2007, 1:07:58 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinGreat chapter I love this story

fairywarrior on January 1, 2007, 2:02:27 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorOK i read 20 before 19!! lol but they are still both very good chappies ^^!
everybody likes a bit of yamixtea!