Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ed's Confusion

Ed and Al have found the stone and are back to normal and its one year later and now they have to know what they will do for the rest of their lives and Ed may have something to tell Winrey if he can have the guts to do it

Chapter 1 - Ed's Confusion

Chapter 1 - Ed's Confusion


Chapter 1

Ed's Confusion



So, Ed and Al have found the Philosopher's stone and are back to normal and they couldn't be happier. But not Ed he still had some problems with his feelings with Winry. He didn't know if he truly loved her or not, his feelings were all mixed up about it. He didn't know how he would feel seeing her after being gone for almost a year and a half. But now he is 18 and all grown up.



Ed and Al got off the train and headed toward Winrys house.

“Hey Ed I wonder what Winry will think of us now that we are back to normal.” Ed stared at him for a moment. “Well she'll be shocked that's for sure, especially with you! You look pretty different from when you were a kid.”

“That's true.”



As they walked closer to the house Ed's heart started pounding, he didn't know what he could say to her now that he has been gone for so long. He want be going to many places now and he can be around Winry all the time. They got to the door and she opened it and just stared at them both with a shocking look in her eyes.

“Ed, Al is that you.”



“It's us in the flesh as you can see I mean who else would it be.” “Well come on in my aunt at the store so it's just me.” Ed and Al walked in and Ed plopped on the couch.

“Al you really changed I hardly recognize you now with out the armor it's so different.” “Well I guess you'll have to get used to seeing me this way from now on.” Winry looked over and examined Ed. “So Ed your arm and leg are back to normal.” “Well yeah they sure are and I couldn't be happier.” Ed lied he wasn't happy and he thought he would never be happy in till he confessed to Winry he's feelings towards her but when was the right time. “Can I see them please?” “Yeah I guess if you want to see.” Ed took off his jacket to reveal skin and then lifted up his pants leg to show her. She just looked for a minute then went over to him and poked at his arm and leg in amazement. “Well I'm going to get something to drink Ed, Winry do you guys want something.” Al could tell Ed was looking at Winry with delight so he thought he should leave them alone. It look as though Ed was enjoying himself as she held his arm looking at it. Winry looked over at Al and then at Ed. “No thanks I'm fine what about you Ed.” “No.” as Al walked in to the kitchen closing the door Ed looked back at Winry. She blushed and put down his arm looking away for minute hoping he didn't see her blush, then she looked back at him.



“So what are you going to now that your not going to be going to any more trips any time soon?” “Well I guess stay here for a while in till me and Al can have plan on what to do.” Ed looked at Winry in to her eyes thinking to himself wow I forgot how pretty she really is, all I've been looking at is just pictures for the past year and a half. Then Ed started to blush and looked away from her. “What's the matter Ed?”



“Well there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time.”

Author's Note: I know its short but it's my first story! Please comment!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment