Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ed Tells All

Ed and Al have found the stone and are back to normal and its one year later and now they have to know what they will do for the rest of their lives and Ed may have something to tell Winrey if he can have the guts to do it

Chapter 2 - Ed Tells All

Chapter 2 - Ed Tells All


Chapter 2

Ed Tells All



As Ed stares deeply into her eyes she looks at him with a confused look upon her face.

"Winry.....I think I love you."



Ed paused for moment to wait for her reply. Al poked his head in and heard what Ed had said so he went back in the kitchen to give them some space. She looked a Ed blushing ten shades of red and smiling sweetly.



"Oh Ed.........you do?"

She reached over and hugged him as soon as she reached her arms around him he returned the hug, while they were both still smiling with their eyes closed as they continued to hug one another. They then broke the hug and when Ed looked at Winry she was blushing he slowly leaned in and the next thing she knew his lips were upon hers. She slowly leaned into the kiss as Ed's tongue swept over her lips as she gladly opened them slightly to allow his tongue to explore ever inch and detail of her sweet mouth. Ed moaned as he deepened the kiss and she moaned back as she slipped her tongue in his mouth. They finally parted after much needed air, Ed and Winry both panting.



Suddenly the door opened and Winrys aunt came in holding many groceries in her

hands as she looked over to the two on the couch.



"Oh Ed your here, well can you help me with these bags." Suddenly Al walked out

from the kitchen and said,

"I'll help you."



Winry's aunt looked shocked at first then a smile came upon her face as she walked over and handed Al the bags.

"Well what a fine boy you turned out to be."

Al blushed and they all walked into the kitchen and started unpacking the groceries.

Ed looked at Winry while thinking she likes me but her aunt came in.......that was a disaster, I wonder what she'll think now.







Later that night Winry was sitting in the kitchen reading a book when Ed walked in and sat down beside her.

"Hey Ed.......so what up to tonight."



"Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the movies Al was begging me to take so I thought maybe you would want to along with us."



"Sure I'll go with you." she gave Ed a warm smile as she headed to her room to get ready for a date with the guy tat took her breath away.







Author's Note: I know short but I'm trying to write more chapter 3 wont be long but chapter 4 will be I promise so please review!


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FullMetal_D on December 8, 2005, 9:07:16 AM

FullMetal_D on
FullMetal_DI love this story. You did a great job writing it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what's going to happen.