Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Movies

Ed and Al have found the stone and are back to normal and its one year later and now they have to know what they will do for the rest of their lives and Ed may have something to tell Winrey if he can have the guts to do it

Chapter 3 - The Movies

Chapter 3 - The Movies








Chapter 3



The Movies





As Winry was putting a little makeup on Ed walked in. “You ready to go yet?”



“Yeah I'm coming.”



They walked out the house and got into the car and headed down the road.



“So what are we going to see when we get there?” Ed looked a little confused he wasn't sure what there were going to see.



“We'll decide when we get there ok?”



The whole way there Winry would stare at Ed and whenever he would look at her she would turn to look out the window. Ed looked at her puzzled. I wonder why she's turning away when I look at her is she nervous or something. I think I'll ask her later about it. They finally arrived and got out of the car to see which movie they where going to see. They came t a decision to see a action, romance movie but of course it was mainly Winry that decided this for them and they weren't about to get her mad and argue with her. so they got there popcorn and drinks and got into the theater and sat in the very back. None of them had really said a word through the entire movie and before they knew it the movie was over. They headed out and got into the car and they whole ride back they talked about the movie. They finally arrived back at the house and got out of the car.



“Hey guys I think I'll take a short walk ok.” she said as they both turned around to look at her.



“Ok but don't be gone to long it's getting dark.”



“Ok Ed I won't be gone to long it is getting dark and I don't want o walk around at night.”



And with that she turned around and headed down the street unaware that this is a walk that will never be forgotten.





Author's Note: So how was it I know it's extremely short but the next Ch won't I promise I've already stared the next Ch and it's called A walk never to be forgotten and it's going to be good I promise. Well please review and I'll finish writing Ch 4 for you to read!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment