Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Old Man Sullivan's

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 1 - Old Man Sullivan's

Chapter 1 - Old Man Sullivan's
A Griffin's Feather

“Fallon come down here!”, Fallon’s mother yelled. “You’ll be late for school.”
“I’m coming mom! I’ll be down in a minute.” Fallon said with a yawn.

Fallon was 15 years old and was in the 10th grade. She was always trying her hardest to get good grades. She wasn’t exactly the popular won either. She didn’t care for them anyway. She had all the friends she needed. Fiona was her best friend in the entire world!. Then there was Fynn. She had known him since she was a toddler. She adored him, but he had no clue.

Fallon wasn’t the most attractive person either. She had glasses, messy hair, and freckles. She was a tomboy to top it all off, so she was always getting dirty. She was adventurous too. She was always pretending to be on a quest of some sort, but that was who she was, and no one was going to change her!

“ Bye Mom, see ya later.”
“ Bye honey.” her mom said while waving good-bye.

Fallon walked out the door ready for the day ahead. She walked for about a block, then stopped in her tracks. She was standing beside Old Man Sullivan’s house. He had the worst reputation in town. If there was anything creepy going on, he was around. He had been know to do magic and voodoo on people. Fallon stared at the old home. It didn’t look creepy at all, but looks can be deceiving.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on June 27, 2005, 12:15:47 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaHHmmmmm...very intriging. *goes on to read next part*