Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Cave

a story of magic, love, a learning about life and how sometimes you are your only hope.

Chapter 3 - The Cave

Chapter 3 - The Cave
“Buzz, Buzz!!” , the alarm clock sounded off.
Fallon pushed the button to stop the annoying sound. Then she went to brush her teeth. After that she took a shower. She was so eager to go out with her friends today. It was the first day of summer vacation. She picked out a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, the usual summer clothes and went to meet Fynn and Fiona.
“ Hey, Fallon over here.”, Fiona called out loud.
“ Are you guys ready for an adventurous day?” Fallon said with a big smile on her face.
“ Yeah, what are we doing today?” Fiona and Fynn said curiously.
“ Well, there is this cave down by the old horse trail. It’s supposed to have a underground lake. So did you bring your suites like I asked?” Fallon asked.
“ Yeah, that’s sounds like a cool adventure. Lets get to it.” Fynn said anxious to get going.

After a minute or to of checking to see if they had food and water, and other supplies, they started there hike. It would probably take about a hour hike, which left them plenty of time to explore the cave, and swim. When they finally reached the cave entrance, they all to a break. It may have been a short hike, but it was a steep hike.

“ Wow, that tired me out.” Fiona said sarcastically.
They were used to long hikes and climbing.
“ Let’s go in. I can’t wait to see the inside.” Fallon said excitedly.
“ Wow! This is beautiful. Look at the rock formations. They’re amazing!”, Fiona said hypnotized by the cave.
“ Look there’s the lake. Let’s get dressed in our suites.” Fallon said eager to swim.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment