Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Parco Folgore, Kanchome, Onpu Segawa, Pop Harukaze, and Goku form together as the Fighters of the Sun. They must find Cure Black and Cure White to fight Sherry and her Mamodo, Brago.

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Chapter 1 - Beginnings
Fighters of the Sun

By John Johnson

Disclaimer: I am not the owner of any of the characters from various anime series. I do not know why, but still, I do not own them.

Beginnings

In those days when there is no early known history of existence, a man named BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, a master in hair martial arts, was sent to protect the Flying Horse of Queen Athena, which was destined to be set free by Parco Folgore and his mamodo, Kanchome. A young girl named Onpu Segawa was also trying to release the horse, while the martial arts fighter Son Goku and another girl named Pop Harukaze (Doremi’s little sister) were to protect the horse.

Then one day, two villains, a young woman named Sherry and another mamodo named Brago, attempted to steal the horse, but Bo-BoBo and his friends thwarted them. However, they would not deter away from their plan. They decided to take over Queen Athena’s kingdom of Saint Seiya without our heroes knowing. When Onpu found out about the plan, she told the others that the only way to defeat them was to find and call upon two legendary supernatural beings named Cure Black and Cure White, of whom she heard stories about. Therefore, Bo-BoBo, Folgore, Kanchome, Onpu, Pop, and Goku formed together to become the Fighters of the Sun.

The Fighters of the Sun were in Master Roshi’s house where the veteran martial arts expert Master Roshi was to tell our heroes about Cure Black and Cure White.

“One, two, three, and …” Kanchome counted The Seeds of Fate Athena gave them.

“Wait!” Pop said, taking the seeds away from him. “Don’t play with those seeds! Athena said so.”

“Pop’s right, Kanchome; you wouldn’t play with those seeds,” Onpu agreed after Pop gave her the bag with the seeds.

“The Seeds of Fate may look like candy, Kanchome,” Bo-BoBo said, “but they don’t taste like candy, either.”

“Hey, you guys, Master Roshi is about to tell us about Cure Black and Cure White,” said Goku.

“Alright, I’ll tell you about Cure Black and Cure White,” Roshi said. “According to legend, Cure Black and Cure White were originally two people next in line to the Throne of the Moon. However, the council found out that they do not have the royal blood in them and they used their physical abilities instead of magical powers, so they exiled Cure Black and Cure White to a temple of their own on Highest Hill facing Saint Seiya; they are now protectors of the temple and the land. Those who tried to get to the Cure Temple on that hill cost themselves their lives.”

“Nice story, Master Roshi,” Onpu said, “but is there anything else you can tell us?”

“They have two mouse-like creatures who accompany them if they need them the most.”

“Thanks for the info, Master Roshi,” Folgore said. “Come, we must find Cure Black and Cure White before the sun sets.”

Our heroes are then set off to Highest Hill, so that they could find Cure Black and Cure White to help them protect Saint Seiya from Sherry and Brago.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment