Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Discoveries and a Favor

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Parco Folgore, Kanchome, Onpu Segawa, Pop Harukaze, and Goku form together as the Fighters of the Sun. They must find Cure Black and Cure White to fight Sherry and her Mamodo, Brago.

Chapter 2 - Discoveries and a Favor

Chapter 2 - Discoveries and a Favor
Discoveries and a Favor

We now find our heroes at Highest Hill, where the Fighters were going to the Cure Temple where they will find Cure Black and Cure White to battle Sherry and Brago. Suddenly, Pop spotted something on a nearby pond.

“Hey, everybody, look!” Pop shouted. “What’s that thing floating on that pond over there?”

“Whatever it is we must bring it to the shore,” Bo-BoBo said. So the Fighters did so, but they found out that it was actually someone who nearly drowned!

“Goku, give this guy one of your Senzu beans,” Onpu suggested. Goku did as she said and once the stranger ate the bean, his eyes popped open.

“Oh good, now he’s awake,” Kanchome said, who was hiding behind Folgore.

“Where am I?” the stranger wondered. “And where is my straw hat?”

“Here’s your hat, sir,” Pop said, giving him his straw hat that she fished out of the pond.

“Uh, thanks.”

“Who are you, anyway?” Goku asked him.

“My name is Monkey D. Luffy, and I’m the future King of Pirates!” he introduced himself to the Fighters proudly. “Who are you?”

“My name is Bo-BoBo, and these are my friends Folgore, Kanchome, Goku, Onpu, and Pop. Together we are the Fighters of the Sun.”

“We were going to the Cure Temple to summon Cure Black and Cure White so they could help us battle Sherry and Brago,” Onpu added.

“How did you get here, anyway?” Folgore said.

“Well,” Luffy recalled, “I was with my crew looking for the One Piece as we always were and all of a sudden, a gust of wind carried me, my crew, and the Merry Go off the sea and I landed into this lake right in this hill, since I can’t swim because I ate the Gum-Gum fruit.”

“Boy, that’s one strong gust of wind,” Goku said.

“Hey, want to join the Fighters of the Sun, Luffy?” Kanchome asked.

“Alright, I’ll join your team,” Luffy said.

A few hours later, after Luffy joined the Fighters, our heroes have succeeded in finding the Cure Temple, despite the many dangers they faced.

“There it is, everyone,” Bo-BoBo said, “the legendary Cure Temple.”

“Now let’s go in!” an exited Kanchome said, but Onpu held him back.

“Wait! They must have put booby-traps inside that temple, so we go in with caution,” Onpu said.

“Good thinking, Onpu,” Bo-BoBo said. “Fighters, let’s move out!”

As our heroes entered the temple, two unknown beings were watching them from behind a rock. The first being had short brown hair and wore black clothing and the second being had long black-blue hair and wore white clothing. Both beings have a female appearance. Meanwhile, in the temple, the Fighters were still looking for Cure Black and Cure White.

“I wonder where they are,” Pop said.

“Maybe they left and they put in dummies,” Kanchome guessed.

“Very funny, Kanchome,” Onpu said.

Just then, the Fighters saw something move in the darkness.

“What was that?” Kanchome said.

“It could be a ghost or something,” Luffy replied.

“Alright, whoever you are, show yourselves,” Goku shouted.

From out of the shadows, our heroes then saw the two beings who were secretly watching them.

“I’m Cure Black,” the first being said.

“I’m Cure White,” the second being said.

“And together, we are Pretty Cure!” they both said aloud.

“We don’t want to attack you two, but you are Saint Seiya’s only hope,” Onpu managed to say.

“It’s too late for that now,” Cure Black said. “All the others before you have said that.”

“Tell us your names so that we won’t destroy you,” said Cure White.

“My name is Onpu, and this is Folgore, Kanchome, Pop, Bo-BoBo, Goku, and Luffy,” Onpu said. “Together we are the Fighters of the Sun.”

Both Cure Black and Cure White started to laugh. “It’s no laughing matter,” Bo-BoBo said. “Saint Seiya is in danger of being taken over by Sherry and Brago.”

“But we can’t go back to Saint Seiya because we don’t have the royal blood in us,” Cure White explained.

“We’ll get you two out of that temple, but on one condition,” Folgore said.

“And what’s that?”

“We need you to be incognito so that no one will know that you’re Pretty Cure. Understand?”

“We understand.”

“Good,” Onpu said. “Now let’s go back down to Saint Seiya.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment