Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dementia

A little girl finds herself an imaginary friend...and ends up with more than she bargains for. -Horror Story-

Chapter 4 - Dementia

Chapter 4 - Dementia
Luna sat there....staring at the mound of dirt that her mother was hidden under....sat there, whimpering in sadness and crying....she had been for over an hour after Patchwork had buried her parent in the graveyard behind the home.

Patchwork sat with her, cooing soft words of comfort and friendship to her while she sobbed her little heart out and clutched her dear doll as if it was a thread to her life. "Patchwork....why? Why did she die?" She managed under her tears. "Because her illness finally won....I bet she was fighting till the end..." The demon told her....lies....bittersweet lies....

"You won't die...will you?" Luna whispered as she turned and buried her face in his chest. "No...I'll be with you forever and always." He replied, his claws slipping through her hair. Soon he kissed her forehead and stood, pulling her up with him. "Come on...I'll bring you with me. We'll set fire to the church and whoever runs out, we'll kill and take home." "Really?"

"Yes...come now...come come...we have to tweak your parasol a bit before we leave."

---------------

People watched from their homes as a figure moved through the foggy night. It was a girl, and she sung ever softly. But her voice seemed to become one with the wind, and it echoed and stretched onwards so all could hear.

'A little girl, who lost her mother,
found a friend, unlike any other,
they wandered the night in a search,
to find the people of the church,
Slaughter them all, the young girl would say,
Its time for Lunarset to face its doomsday!'

She began to laugh maniacally as someone joined her side. She was helped in lighting a piece of wood while they neared the church. "Long may she burn!" Luna yelled before she started to dance around the small church as the torch licked at the sides and watched as the flames shot up the walls. Soon the whole building was ablaze. The air filled with smoke, and panicked people were escaping the building only to face the blade on the girls' parasol or her companion's claws and fangs.

The people of Lunarset could not tell who it was that committed the arson, for when the gruesome scene was finally over and the flames extinguished, nobody was there...not even the bodies of the people cut down in front of the scorched building...

And that's when the residents of Lunarset started to fear what may be out walking about in the night....

------------

Luna giggled delightfully as Patchwork dragged down several bodies and threw them into the basement. "What do you think we should do with them?" She questioned as she skipped and twirled her blood-coated parasol. "We'll run out of space in the graveyard soon."

"I don't know..." Patchwork murmured while he looked at the damage of some of his burnt skin. "Hmm...uh huh...yeah...you got nothing either, eh, Grimmy? Darn..." Luna said, plopping down in another chair. Patchwork stopped a moment as he looked over at her....and he focused on the doll with a smile on his face. "Luna....I think Little Grimmy just gave me a perfect idea on what we can do with these bodies."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KisaShika on March 10, 2008, 9:53:42 AM

KisaShika on
KisaShikaOoo~, loving that gore and loving this fiction. :3 I can;t wait untill you post more.