Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Christmas Interruption

A little girl finds herself an imaginary friend...and ends up with more than she bargains for. -Horror Story-

Chapter 6 - Christmas Interruption

Chapter 6 - Christmas Interruption
It had been six months since the shop had opened. Everyone in Lunarset bought their dolls for themselves and their family...and Luna watched as she and her companion's creatures grew with their families.

It was the holiday of Christmas....everyone had purchased their dolls before-hand and with no business for the day, she decided to close the shop early. "Come now, Damien, Grimmy, Lucien. Let's take a little walk around town. After all, it is christmas." She told them as she stepped outside, her boots sinking into the few inches of snow that had gathered on the ground overnight. "Yay!" Damien shot up the stairs that led down to the basement and accidentally collided with poor Luna, who had already dubbed her disguise of Elvira. They both tumbled into the snow, and Elvira couldn't help but laugh as she hugged her little demon-doll. Little Grimmy floated outside and helped the two to stand upright and gave Elvira her beloved parasol.

Elvira glanced inside the shop after she thanked her little Grim Reaper doll. "Where's Patchwo- I mean, Lucien?" "He already left without us. Surveying the town, he said." "Oh, okay. Well then, come along, come along. We'll go take a look at how everyone's doing...maybe we can get a little Christmas food also." "Yay!" Damien clapped his hands together excitedly and Little Grimmy just smiled slightly and gave a nod. Elvira lead the way down the street, the two little dolls following behind her. They glanced about, noticing all of the demon-dolls that played with children in the yards or helped the adults with presents. Such a lovely sight.....Elvira sighed as she looked at the parents who came out to bring their children into the warmth of their homes...it certainly pulled at her heartstrings.

Damien and Grimmy both seemed to feel this and they hugged her comfortingly. The girl gave a soft grin and patted their heads to show she would be okay, and she led them away to the small restaraunt nearby. "Oi, 'ello Elvira!" Came the greeting as the three entered the building. Elvira gave a slight wave and giggled. "Hey, Wren! How's business for you today?" She asked the dusty brown-haired teenager that managed things behind the counter. "Decent. Seems this year mos' of us just want a quick meal." "I can agree with you there. How's little Chickadee?" The raven-haired girl inquired as she leaned on the counter. As soon as the name was mentioned, a more harpy-looking doll slipped out from the backroom. "Hi Elvira!" She squealed happily as she waved one of her taloned hands whilst she glided through the air on her feathered wings.

"Oh hello there, Chickadee! My, you've gotten so big!" The child laughed as the demon-doll clung to her in a bat-like hug. "Yeppers, it's Wren's cooking, don't you know?" The creature soon released Elvira and went to perch herself on Wren's shoulder. The young man grinned as he patted her head and soon turned back to the girl and her companions as they took to a table. He slid out from his little counter area and came to their table, notepad and pencil at the ready. "So, what'll it be?"

Damien was already starting his order when they stopped at the sound of commotion outside. "Oi, what in the freezing depths of hell is going on out there?" Wren said as a crowd assembled up the street. Soon a resident of the town popped in. "They've caught the murderer that's been plagueing Lunarset! It's some kind of demon!" "They serious about it this time?!" The owner of the shop said quickly. "Aye, they caught him in the act!"


Damien and Little Grimmy both looked at one another quickly before turning to the girl....she had paled significantly in horror....and they heard her whisper. "No..no...they have Patchwork..."

Soon enough, the three were out the door and heading towards the crowd.

"We can't let them hurt Patchwork!" Elvira declared as she desperately ran into the crowd, pushing past people and clawing her way through to see if it was true....and at the first glance she knew that it was indeed correct.

They caught Patchwork.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KisaShika on March 14, 2008, 1:23:08 PM

KisaShika on
KisaShikaOmg, no~! Patchwork!