Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - As the years pass...

A little girl finds herself an imaginary friend...and ends up with more than she bargains for. -Horror Story-

Chapter 8 - As the years pass...

Chapter 8 - As the years pass...
It had been many years since they left the town of Lunarset. They did not miss it, nor did they often remember it.

Their shop had grown to fit the needs of their ever-growing supply of customers, and it had the home of the owners up on top of it so they would no longer need to live in the basement.

Damien and Little Grimmy had almost grown out of their first set of skin, their more demonic appearances revealing as they removed them for another array of cute skin to hide it away. At this time, they took only to coming up to the store at night when it was closed. They still had their same personalities...Damien being playful and curious, and Little Grimmy being quiet and shy.

Luna had grown over the years into a beautiful sixteen year old. Though she looked more adult-looking and was several inches taller, she kept most of her childhood appearance, from her wavy silver hair and black painted lips to her white dress and black boots. It seemed that out of all of them, the only one who did not age was Patchwork.

Though he did not change, per se, his relationship with Luna had. Their bond had been seemed to taken a new step over the seven years they had been with one another. More than just friends and more than guardians...

--------------

Luna looked out over the city rooftops and up at the starry night sky. She hummed a little melody as she leaned on the railing of the balcony. 'Such a pretty night sky.' she thought as she watched the stars shimmer and shine. Her amethyst eyes shone as she moved from star to star. But as she watched the stars, she could faintly hear the door creaking behind her. Her eyes removed themselves from the sky and glanced over to see who it was. "Hello, Patchwork..." She smiled softly as the demon slipped out from the house.

"Hello, Luna...." He replied as he moved to her side and his eyes drifted about the atmosphere. "Star gazing?" He asked as he pulled her into his arms for a backwards embrace. She gave a slight nod and giggled as she settled comfortably into his hug. "It's much better having you out here with me than being all alone." She said, running her fingers over his stitched hands. His free hand rose to comb through her hair. "Yes, everything is much better with company." Patchwork agreed, resting his head on her own. "Patchwork?" "Yes Luna?" "Thank you....for being by my side for the past seven years....most would've gotten tired of me."

"Oh, don't say such things..." Patchwork 'tsked'. "Anyone who does that is stupid and needs to be damned to hell...." He told her, frowning slightly. Luna giggled at her companion's reaction. "It's good to hear I'm loved by someone." She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek...before she heard Little Grimmy and Damien whining.

'Um...Luna? Patchwork?! Some scary people are here asking about the dolls!'

"There's never any rest, is there?" The girl sighed. "Apparently not. Shall we?" Patchwork said, pulling the girl's parasol off the doorknob and handing it to her, then opened the door. "Yes, we shall." She grinned wickedly as she entered the home, the blade tip of her parasol sliding out....

Do not ask about the dolls....or else you'll end up with a missing sign on the side of a milk carton faster than you can say 'Oh crap'.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KisaShika on March 20, 2008, 11:35:08 AM

KisaShika on
KisaShikaAww, is this the end of the story? If, it is, great ending. Loved the whole fiction and can't wait 'till you get the movie/flash done.

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on March 20, 2008, 12:02:55 PM

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on
JustaMetalSonicFan1Well thankies, and yush, I do believe this is the ending. But I am thinking of making a sequel for it....maybe..