Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Concern

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 1 - Concern

Chapter 1 - Concern
There was a room, monitors covering every surface, from wall to ceiling to floor.....they were all from cameras spread throughout the area....

A figure floated within the room, keeping off of the monitors and their screens. Crimson eyes watched them, shooting from one to the other to find their target. "Where is he..." A metallic rasp of a voice hissed as it moved from monitor to monitor.

"Damn it to hell- Wait....wait..." It calmed as its target appeared on the screen. A young hedgehog, fur the color of sapphires, his slicked down quills decorated with lightning bolts. He was chatting to another creature, whom looked similar in appearance, except for his arm and shinguards and the tips of his bangs, all of which were red. The one watching them from the room did not pay attention to what they were saying...it was more interested in the azure and green hedgehog....

"Sparks.....hmm hmm..." It chuckled, sitting comfortably in the air, its cloak over its legs like a blanket. He, as identified from his voice, smirked as he rested the weight of his head on his hands, leaning in to watch. Sparks, as the young creature was called, cried out as out of nowhere a cybernetic hedgehog tackled him to the floor, hugging him.

'Sparky-chan! It is good to see you!' He squealed, hugging the now color-changing Sparks even tighter.

' Ai...Ai....choking....can't....breathe.....' Sparks managed, and Ai quickly released him.

' Sparky-kun, I'm soooo sorry! I didn't mean to! Are you okay?' He asked as Sparks gasped for air and coughed.

' Fine, just fine.....be careful with the hugs....' Sparks managed himself up on his feet.

"Hmm...." A bladed finger slipped to rest on silver lips. "I do not like this...'Ai'...he acts too loving to others...." He murmured, his other hand slipping out from under his head and rested on his legs, tapping as he thought.

The more he watched Sparks throughout the day, the more he realized that Sparks would show off his more...flirty side, though most of the time it was joking...still, there was a bit of concern in those blood-red eyes that stared at the screens as Sparks moved. There was one thing that really seemed to get him alarmed, and that was the ring that decorated one of Sparks' fingers....

At one point, while Sparks was on his usual morning outing, a few girls had stopped him and asked as to how he got the ring.

His answer caused the metallic quills of the one watching him to bristle in anger....marriage....damn it to hell....

Thin fingers linked together, and once again they supported his head as he thought, black digital eyes narrowing in anger. He did not like this....it would mean Sparks was slowly seeming to lose memory of who he really belonged to....this was a most displeasing fact. A frown came to pass on his grey muzzle.

"Sparks...you should know better...." He murmured as he watched the screens.

His eyes closed. "It seems as if I have this most unfortunate circumstance at hand...." One ruby-red eye opened and looked blankly at the screens. Suddenly, an odd, almost villainous fanged smirk appeared. "Hmm hmm hmm....it seems then, I will have to retrieve my Sparks....which, if I am not mistaken, shall not be such a hard thing..."

One arm stretched out to the side, and his fingers outstretched and gave a dismissing wave like motion. Within an instant, the monitors were all black and the silence overwhelming.

He stretched his legs and snatched his cape's edge with his almost skeletal fingers. "Since, after all, I am his...'Metaru-chan'*..." With a quick whip of the black fabric, he had vanished without a trace.

---------------

Metaru-chan* - Sparks tends to call 'Metal Sonic' by this pet-name/nickname, 'Metaru-chan' instead of his normal name.

Tell me if you like it so far. *nods*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TruthWithinX on May 7, 2008, 2:21:46 AM

TruthWithinX on
TruthWithinXlove the first chapter