Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Confrontation

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 2 - Confrontation

Chapter 2 - Confrontation
Sparks had been sitting in his room, watching television in the black of night. He couldn't sleep....he was busy thinking....for awhile now, it felt like someone had been watching him...constantly. Now...there was nothing...that feeling gone.

It was a bit...unnerving, in Sparks' opinion.....he pushed himself up to stand, and glanced about before shrugging and exiting his room, leaving the door cracked.

In an instant, a cold, frightening aura came....a figure moved closer, and just before the blue hedgehog could turn to see-

Sparks shivered as cold silver fingers hovered near his neck, and the other set of them wrapped possessively around his waist. "Hello, Sparks..." A whisper breathed as the figure slipped closer, smirking evily. "Remember me?"

"Metaru-chan?"

"Good to see you haven't forgotten about me...." The older creature said, his head slipping so he leaned over the other's shoulder. "I've been watching you for awhile, Sparks...and I am not pleased..."

"What did I do?" Sparks said, his head backing away from the claws that were so close to his neck he could almost feel their freezing touch.

"Hmm..." The claws moved from Sparks' neck and grabbed one of Sparks' wrists in a vice-like grip, and pulled it up to eye level. "Perhaps you could explain this ring upon your finger?" He raised an eyebrow as he glanced over into Sparks' eyes. His gaze was like a shadow abyss....dark and cold and endless.

Sparks shivered. "I don't know....about the ring..."

"Ah....but Sparks...it seems too...expensive for a simple ring..." The android pulled his hand closer to examine it. "It seems special....are you sure that you do not know of how you came to gain such a thing...? Perhaps...a marriage?" He said, non-chalantly, looking at Sparks from the corner of his eyes. A small bead of sweat was visible, and the android smirked. "You're lying to me.."

"I-I did not m-mean to-"

"That is not what I heard...you did mean to...now tell me, Sparks...were you aware of how I was going to react to such a sight...?"

"No-"

"And did you think that perhaps your 'Metaru-chan' was not going to get a little pissy?"

"N-"

"That's right, because you don't think..." Metal frowned at him, and he snorted slightly before he removed the ring and crushed it, turning it into nothing but dust that he simply dropped onto the floor before his hand returned back to Sparks' neck. "Now listen very carefully Sparks....you are mine. Mine and mine alone....if I ever catch you with another ring...or anyone else....I will kill you." His claws stretched and slid across the blue fur covering Sparks' neck, and they could feel the slight trembling of their captive. "If you screw up one more time....I'd worry less about whoever the hell you see and worry more about when your death will be..." The silver fingers affectionately held the young hedgehogs' cheek.

"But...I will let you live...after all, I am patient enough to allow you another chance." The android whispered, resting his head on Sparks' shoulder. "Remember this...I am watching you....24...7..." He smirked and pulled away. "If you ever need of me, be it an emergency or need for attention, just call for me..."

Sparks looked over to find nobody there....he looked around, scanning his surroundings for some form of life...but found none.

"Metaru-chan..." He sighed. "Damn posessive bastard..." He said in a harsh whisper and returned to his room, locking the door behind him.

-------

"Hmm hmm...such a rebellious boy....let's see if he actually listens...." Metal looked at the screen dubbed 'Sparks' Bedroom'. "No...I'm not going to kill him....just....have a bit of fun with him..." He told himself, nodding quietly. "It might keep him away from the others...."

"Who knows, maybe I can eliminate them completely from the problem if Sparks behaves...."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TruthWithinX on May 7, 2008, 2:21:58 AM

TruthWithinX on
TruthWithinXdamn metal sonic lol