Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Punishment

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 3 - Punishment

Chapter 3 - Punishment
"So Metal broke your ring?" Sin asked, making sure he heard correctly.

"Yeah...he's a posessive bastard..." Sparks replied, frowning and crossing his arms. "He's always thought this way..."

"Why?" The look-a-like hedgehog inquired as he sat next to him.

"Well...I don't know....Metaru-chan is a very complicated person. He's possessive of what he has, he goes out and risks everything to get what he wants....not to mention he's a bit of a lunatic..."

"He's a psychopath. We all know this."

"Yeah, basically." Sparks sighed, resting his head on Sin's shoulder. "What am I going to do....? He threatened to kill me if he saw me with anyone else...and he said he was constantly watching me..."

"Well, fight him or something...." Sin replied, before pulling out an object and taking Sparks' hand. He placed the object on Sparks' finger. "There....Metal won't be able to break this one....and it creates a forcefield to protect you."

"Aww, thankies, Sin!" Sparks said happily, latching onto the other in a hug. "I thought my ring was gonna be 'poofed' forever."

-------------------

Blood-red eyes watched with irritation deep in their gaze. Their owner snorted angrily. "Indestructible ring....damn it to hell...." His eyes narrowed as he thought. "It seems I'm going to have to 'lose' this ring of his...." His arms crossed as he sat there, hovering amongst the monitors. "And punish Sparks...nothing excruciatingly horrid...but just a little warning...."

A demented grin appeared on his facial features as he sat there in deep thought...awaiting for night to come and bless Sparks' house with shadows so that he may begin the punishment....

------------------

Daylight seemed to last little, for soon it was the time of darkness when nothing but the moon and stars illuminated the sky.

Sparks and Sin both slept peacefully, it seemed with nothing to fear.

But the shadowy mass that stood at the bedside said different. He glanced over at Sparks' hands, and caught sight of the ring. With a calm movement of the hand, the ring slid off the young hedgehog's finger and was caught in an instant. "Hmm..."

Soon, the android tucked it away to deal with it later and yanked Sparks out of the bed by his quills, muffling his cries with a hand. "Silence, Sparks...." He hissed in a harsh whisper. Crimson eyes glanced at Sin before he quietly dragged the young hedgehog out of and far from the room.

Finally, he removed his hand from the younger creature's mouth. "What the frack?!" Sparks managed, his claws trying to get the other to remove the painful grip on his quills. "Tch, tch, you should know better than to think I will remove my grip while you're clawing at me..." The older being grinned.

Sparks dropped his hands. "Please let go?" "Oh no....not yet, Sparky..." His claws shimmered in what little light there was in the room. "I came here for a reason, you know..."

"To kill me?" Sparks managed to whimper.

"I've decided not to kill you...yet...just...punish you." The claws stood at the far side of the teenager hedgie's stomach.

"And it is only going to get worse, Sparks....until you either submit...or die...whichever comes first..."

And that is when the tips of the flaws dug in just enough and then moved across in an agonizingly slow pace...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TruthWithinX on May 7, 2008, 2:22:09 AM

TruthWithinX on
TruthWithinXfor the love of god lol