Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kidnapping

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 4 - Kidnapping

Chapter 4 - Kidnapping
Sparks gained another ring, courtesy of Sin. Indestructible, unable to be removed, alerts him whenever Metal is close, and shocks when touched by the android....

"Wow.....hopefully this one will keep Metaru away..."

"Doubtful...he seems intent on punishing and torturing you..." Sin told him. "But, I have muted his cameras and hacked into the system so I can keep an eye on him 24/7 too...See, he's on the television..."

"Coool!"

---------------

There was silence.

Crimson eyes narrowed almost to slits as he glared at the monitors.

They had been muted.

The crimson pupils glowed like flames themselves as he screeched. "Son of a dog!" He clawed at the sides of his head in rage. In his moment of fury, lasers flew in random directions and destroyed several of his monitors. But as quickly as the moment came, it left, and he regained his composure.

"Hmm...." He muttered aloud, and thought to himself in silence.

'If my cameras are muted....then there's a good chance that the systems have been hacked so I'm kept under surveillance....this is bad....Sparks has another ring...but I do not know what abilities it has....its time I stop leaving Sparks there....'

The rest of the monitors that were not smoking and sparking were shut off, and he disappeared again, leaving the room to gather dust.

-------------

Sparks stayed awake that night, wondering if Metal would show. He sat in the living room, the lights off...staring into the darkness. Within a few more moments, the ring started to give the silent alarm...and Sparks rose his eyes. "Metaru..."

"So you knew that I was here...." The ruby eyes that shone through the darkness widened slightly in surprise before they returned to normal and he stepped closer. "How so?"

"This new ring has a few tricks of its own...." Sparks, for once, grinned in the presence of the android. It somewhat irritated the older figure. "It can't be removed from my finger, so don't even try it...it can break either..."

Metal frowned for a moment before he grabbed Sparks-

Bzzzzzt......

"Wrong move, Metaru-chan." Sparks said, watching as the android backed up, sparking slightly.

"D-Damn it....shocker..." The robot hissed as he shook it off. "Hmmph....you think you're safe, Sparks? " He said at Sparks' victorious smile. That smile vanished at the sight of a saber being drawn.

The sound of the saber cutting through flesh and bone only lasted a few seconds.

Metal grinned. "You said it could not be removed from your finger, and it seemed if I touched you I would've been shocked...so, what better way than to remove the very appendage that it was stuck on with something not of mine?"

His claws grabbed Sparks' ear and pulled him off the couch. "Hmm...don't even start crying, at least your fingers were one of the few things that was kept robotic...." He hissed. "Say goodbye, Sparks....because this is the last time you're going to be here."

"Like hell- mmmph mmph!" Sparks' voice was muffled once again by Metal's free hand. "Silence, Sparks...."

Metal left with Sparks, who was kicking and trying to scream the whole time until they disappeared to another, farther away base....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TruthWithinX on May 7, 2008, 8:06:02 AM

TruthWithinX on
TruthWithinXawsomeness