Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Care

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 5 - Care

Chapter 5 - Care
The harsh contact with the metal floor awoke Sparks' senses once more.

"Ow...damn....it..." He said sluggishly as he tried to push himself up, but he winced as he was kicked down to lay flat on the ground. His eyesight was blurred, but he made out blue and silver. "M...Metaru....?"

"The affects of teleporting are hitting their worst....and the drugs are starting to kick in...." The cold, almost soulless voice of the creature next to him said. Sparks gave his best glare in the current condition he was in....but everything started spinning and he quickly closed his eyes, holding his head and groaning. "It wouldn't be wise to do anything for awhile, Sparks...."

Silver fingers grabbed Sparks by the scruff of his neck and dragged him, the young hedgehog limp as a ragdoll as the full effects of the drugs hit. "Where...are we...go...ing?"

"You are going to be spending most of the time in my quarters..bound and tied, until you have cracked....think of it as slavery until you have submitted." Sparks growled, barely a little rumble in his throat.

"You bastard..." He yelped as he contacted the floor for a second time, and he grunted in pain. He tried to pull himself up with his hands, but they were suddenly pulled out from under him. He hit the floor and was rolled over, the swift 'click' of cuffs heard and the feeling of cold metal wrapped around his wrists made him shiver unhappily.

Another click and shackles kept his legs together.

One more click and a collar hung on his neck.

Sparks pushed himself up, wobbling and trying to gnaw the cuffs off, growling angrily at the fact his movement was limited. He heard the older figure who kept him captive chuckle in amusement. "Sparks, those are titanium...you cannot break those with your teeth."

Chink....

Sparks pulled away, his tongue running over his fangs for a moment. Damn it, he broke one, splitting it in half. "Most unfortunate...." Metal said, tilting Sparks' head up and forcing the boy's mouth open with two of his fingers to see.

Sparks tried to snap at him, but the fingers would not budge so his jaws remained locked. "Silence, Sparks..." Metal hissed at him, and his free hand slipped in and gently pulled the remaining fang out from the mouth, earning just a faint yelp of pain from the hedgehog.

Metal removed his fingers, allowing Sparks to use his mouth once more. Sparks blinked, a little confused...

"I can show care at times...when you are not being so hostile towards me." Sparks' sight sharpened, and he saw the metallic hedgehog sit in front of him on his knees, tilting his head cutely while he held the split piece of tooth....this was the same Metal that had dragged him here in the first place?

Metal looked about...and Sparks took the time to also. Metal had a room fit for royalty...rather amazing, in Sparks' opinion. But Metal regained his attention as he spoke once more. "You are free to do what you want, as long as you stay in my quarters....just...try not to break anything."

The shorter azure hedgehog stared at him like he was crazy. "I can do...whatever I want...?"

"As long as you stay here." Metal repeated.

"You're not going to torture me or anything?"

"No." The android said calmly, rising to his feet. "Now that you have been removed from everyone else....I have no reason to punish you." He moved over to a box, which held spare pieces and parts, and managed to dig through until finding an item. He returned to Sparks and began twisting it on to the bare joint where he had just moments before cut off the finger.

Within a moment, he pulled away, and Sparks flexed his hands. "You replaced it..." He said, a bit surprised. He looked at Metal. "You...are Metaru-chan, right? You don't...act like him..."

"There are moments where I have a darker personality...but it does not mean I am like that all the time....Now....try to get some sleep....I do not want to have an exhausted hedgehog on my hands tomorrow...."

Sparks sighed, seeing no point in arguing. Metal aided him in standing and watched him stumble into his bed. "Goodnight, Sparks..."

"Goodnight...Metaru-chan..." Sparks mumbled, soon curling into the comfort of the bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment