Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Sleep

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 6 - Sleep

Chapter 6 - Sleep
Amber eyes opened slowly....god, why must it be so dark here?.....He couldn't tell just how long he was asleep for....whether or not it was day or night....

He sighed, and soon realized something...he was in Metal's base...his quarters even...in his bed....and apparently, the android had no objections to sleeping with another, as he slumbered peacefully beside him. Sparks managed to scoot away from him a little, his muzzle tinged with pink.

'How long has he been there?!' He thought. He sat up, and looked around, yawning slightly. 'Huh...wonder if Metaru would mind if we got a few lights in here- Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I'm not staying here!....am I?'

At one point, Metal must've sensed Sparks' slight distress, for soon his ruby eyes were the light that illuminated the darkness. "Are you okay, Sparks? I can sense you are a little upset about something..." He inquired, a calmness in his...surprisingly quiet voice.

"I'm just...a little sad...I guess..." Metal could see Sparks' ears fold back with his nightvision. He managed a sigh and wrapped his arms around Sparks' waist and dragged him to rest in his lap.

"You miss your friends and family...I understand....but I'm not releasing you...it will take time to get used to...." Fingers slipped through Sparks' quills in a calming manner, and he rested his head on his shoulder. "You have only been asleep for a few hours....we should both try to get rest while we can..." He said.

"But I don't want to...."

Metal gave an exhausted sigh, his battery low. "Then I'll make you fall asleep...because if memory serves, you still have a sensitive spot..."

"Don't even think-" Sparks was cut off as silver fingers slid up to his ears and started to gently rub them. Within an instant, the young hedgehog began purring deeply, his body going limp as a ragdoll once more, and he fell back to rest on Metal as the android continued his ministrations.

Metal had found a long time ago that rubbing Sparks' ears had the same effect on a big cat cub being picked up by the scruff of its neck. It sent a flood of endorphins that calmed Sparks and, if done long enough, would make him sleep. That was what Metal was aiming for.

Sparks blushed darkly, purring in content as he laid there. "Feeling sleepy yet?" Metal said, looking at him.

"Shut...up..." Sparks managed, though sleep was overtaking him. Metal grinned and silently continued until Sparks managed away from him and crawled beside him and laid down. Metal managed himself down and turned so he rested on his side. As his eyes dimmed and his eyes closed, he felt something slip close to him.

He glanced down to find Sparks cuddling and nuzzling against him. 'It's the flood of endorphins...' He thought, and slipped his arms around Sparks, finally managing to get the other to sleep.

'I should do the ear thing more often...'

---------------

"Sparks?..." Sin asked, walking through the house. "Sparks?! Where are you?" He called, though hearing nothing but the sound of crickets in response.

"Where did you-" Sin stopped at the sight of a bit of blood, and a finger...he cringed at the sight. "Damn it to hell...."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TruthWithinX on May 7, 2008, 3:08:04 PM

TruthWithinX on
TruthWithinXkeep going on this story doing great