Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Wonder

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 8 - Wonder

Chapter 8 - Wonder
Sparks sunk into the water till nothing was above the surface. He stared up through the water in silence, listening. He had increased lung capacity, so staying submerged underwater for long periods of time wasn't hard. He took the time to think...let his mind wonder of questions....

'Do you wish to leave this place' A voice in his head asked.

'No....not really....'

'You seem comfortable with Metal..'

'Yeah...'

'And he seems to show care for you...but what of Sin? Don't you wish to return to him...?'

'I...don't know...'

Sparks frowned slightly. It was a bit upsetting, almost, to think that he kind of...didn't want to return to Sin. ...

'My head hurts...' He pushed himself up so he broke through the water's surface and sighed.

"No more thinking..." He murmured, splashing water on his face before he managed out of the tub. He slid onto all fours and shook himself off from head to tail. After uncorking the tub he walked out and crawled up into bed next to Metal, who was....surprisingly, reading.

"I didn't know you read..." Sparks commented as carefully removed one of Metal's shoulderplates and placed it to the side, happily resting his head on the others shoulder. "So whatcha reading?" Amber eyes followed the text in the book, a little curious as to what the contents of the book were.

Crimson eyes glanced over at the boy, watching for his reaction. His muzzle was tinged dark pink, and Metal closed the book. "Perhaps I should stop you from reading before we have issues, hmm?"

"You read that stuff?!" Sparks asked, staring at him like he was crazy. Metal gave a simple nod. "God, you're a pervert." Sparks murmured, and was pushed over to fall on the bed.

"Hush...like you're any better." The older creature pointed out.

Sparks snorted and twisted around, and soon tackled the other. "Shut up!"

Metal managed to throw Sparks off of him and pinned him to the bed with one hand. "Hello there." He smirked, revealing silver-white fangs. "Are you done now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You started it..." Sparks said, grumbling. Metal leaned in closer. "I started it?" He frowned slightly. "Yep." The boy answered, before he tilted his head and managed to give Metal a quick peck on the nose. It dazed the other long enough for the blue and green hedgehog to slip out from his grasp. He giggled as the android shook his head.

"Cheater." Metal said under his breath.

"I am not!" Sparks stuck his tongue out at him before he noticed the lights were dimming and eventually everything was pitch-black. "What happened to the lights?"

"They are timed." Metal replied simply, placing his book on the nightstand next to the bed. He pulled Sparks onto his lap once more. "I'm not dealing with you waking up in the middle of the night again." He answered Sparks' unspoken question, and his fingers started to carefully rub the green and gold ears.

Sparks purred in content, turning around so he could look up at Metal while the flood of endorphins started to hit. His arms snaked around the metal torso and pulled him closer into a hug, and he nuzzled the blue painted chassis happily. "I luurve you, Metaru-chan..."

Crimson eyes stared at the creature, a bit...taken aback by his statement. He excused it, however, on the 'happy' feeling that flooded Sparks' body, and exhaustion. "Sparks, why don't you get some sleep?" He asked, patting his head softly.

"Fine...." Sparks yawned, and immediately snuggled up to the android, giggling slightly before he started to sleep. Metal stared at him, trying to figure out if he should remove the young hedgehog who clung to him. He sighed.

"Might as well leave him be..." He managed to lay down, Sparks laying above him, and the android glanced at him.

'This is going to be a looong night...'

-------------------
-Meanwhile-
-------------------

"God, how many bases does that damn robot have?" Sin growled, crossing off another one on his long list.

"This is going to take forever to find Sparks....If I even actually manage to find him...."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment