Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Staying

Sparks has always been under 24/7 surveillance...and the watcher grows concerned that things may be compromised...(Metal and Sparks)

Chapter 9 - Staying

Chapter 9 - Staying
(After thinking a loooooong time, I eventually decided that Sparks should stay with Metal...I used the 'seniority of pairing' tie breaker....and the fact this is a Sparks and Metal story....not a Sin and Sparks story....)

In the darkness of night...a figure appeared beside the bed. 'Hmm hmm...found you...'

Claws slipped under metal plating and started hacking into the android. "A little revenge for taking Sparks..."

---------------------

Sparks felt something was wrong...

His eyes shot open and he managed quickly out of the bed then shook Metal. "Metaru...Metaru? I have a feeling something is wrong."

Red eyes opened and Sparks watched as Metal's body twitched and spasmed uncontrollably, buzzing and sparking while code started writing themselves on the digital screens. "Metaru, what's wrong?!" The young creature said in alarm.

"He's been hacked, Sparks....he'll be like for awhile." Sparks turned to see Sin standing there, happy and cheery. "But don't worry about him...come on, let's go home." He grabbed Sparks' arm and tugged on it, about to drag him away...

But Sparks quickly tugged and pulled his arm away, snorting. "No."

Sin froze and turned to look at Sparks. "What do you mean, 'no'? You need to get far away from that bastard before he hurts you!"

"He hasn't hurt me for awhile, Sin...when I was moved away from you...from everyone...he stopped. He's actually been very kind to me..."

"But he's still hurt you! And what about these?!" Sin grabbed the cuff chains and pulled them. "He's keeping you prisoner!"

"I don't care!" The blue and green hedgehog snapped, yanking the chains away. "Just go away, Sin!" He yelled. "You've done enough damage here!" He went to Metal, one set of fingers plugging into him to fix what he could.

"He's warped your mind, Sparks....I'm taking you back whether you like it or not....even if it means killing that damnable android." Sparks saw Sin charge at the android, his claws ready to rip the robot to shreds. Sparks unplugged his fingers and....

Crack....splat....

Sin smirked for a moment before he stopped..

Golden fur that cascaded down a blue creature's abdomen was coated in blood, with claws going through his stomach and out the other side...but not close enough to even touch the android.

Sparks stood there, blood managing past his lips to drip down his chin. "Nobody...will ever...hurt Metal...not even you, Sin..." His eyes dropped into a pupiless green as he pulled Sin away so only two gaping holes were left. "I'd sooner burn in hell for eternity then let you kill him." He snarled, baring lengthening fangs as he threw Sin across the room with little effort.

Sin hit the wall, wincing at the contact of metal and concrete. "Now leave before I get really pissed with you, Sin." Sparks threatened as he moved closer. "Or I'll kick your @$$ out."

Sin chuckled. "What are you going to do to me?"

Black fur replaced blue as another voice spoke. "Sparks isn't the one you should be worried about!" A flash of white and...

Sin was back in his home...

---------------

Sparks' blue fur returned and he coughed, hacking up blood but waving it off without a care. He was more concerned on the robot...he replugged his fingers and held his abdomen painfully while he worked on returning Metal to normal.

He trembled as he finished and used the android as support for his trembling body. He looked up to see crimson eyes staring confusedly at the place around him for a moment before what just happened caught up with him. "Sparks!" He said, looking down at the bleeding hedgehog.

Sparks remained silent for a moment before he grabbed the antennae that jutted from either one of Metal's cheeks and forced his head down into a sweet kiss....well, as sweet as it gets with a robot...

"Payment for saving your @$$....now...medic...." Sparks managed before his legs finally gave out, metal arms managing to catch him before he face planted onto the floor. Metal sighed and managed the hedgehog into his arms. "You lifeforms and your organs and your bleeding..."

"I'm going to have to clean again....dammit...." Sparks whined childishly, earning an amused shake of the head from the older figure.

"Shut up, Sparks."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment