Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Rescue Mission

Here we go again. Accidentally deleted first on, so here it is, again. Still working on Chapter 2.

Chapter 3 - Rescue Mission

Chapter 3 - Rescue Mission






Codename Kids Next Door






Operation C.O.S.M.I.C.-W.O.A.H.S.






Cool






Operatives






Solo






Mission






Is






Completed






-






With






Our






Allys






Heroic






Sacrifice













(Color of text denotes speaker. Numbuh 1, Numbuh 2, Numbuh 4, Numbuh 1s mom.)











Chapter 3: Rescue Mission

















&Transmission Stablized











(Meanwhile&)











Lets see. Even though sometimes youre not much of a cool-cat, youll always be a hot-&&dog? (Sigh) Let me guess&













Get it?! Cool-cat, Hot-dog?! Ah, I crack myself up.












(Hopefully the gift will be better than the card.) Oh&uh&thank you, Numbuh 2, Ive always wanted&whatever this is.












Its a model of my newest invention: The&um&well, I havent come up with a name for it yet, but put simply, it can locate any adult or teenager within a 10-mile radius!












Genius, Numbuh 2, genius! With this device, kids all around the world will be able to know whether an adult or teenager is nearby. Tell me, when will it be finished?












Um, I dunno.












Like a ballpark*












(What Numbuh 1 means when he says ballpark is a ballpark estimate of time.)











Oh, then like a few weeks, maybe.












Excellent. Could you make it in less time if it was smaller?*











(At this time the model is a scaled to be the size of the tree house.)











If it was the size of, oh lets say, this table,* I could finish it by tonight. But Ill need some supplies.












(*About the size of the table in Leonardo Da Vincis Last Supper)











Numbuh 2, thats amazing! Well get on it right away.













Meanwhile&











(Huff-puff) Ah wish Numbuh 1s house wasnt so f-ah away. Ahm dyin ov-ah here.












Meanwhile, again&











Everyone: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Nigel, Happy Birthday to you.











Guys, we gott-ah&












Well, well, well. It seems Mr. Baby-sitter decided to show. Please, tell us, what changed your mind?






Numbuh 3s been kidnapped!












Everyone: What!?











Who was it, Numbuh 4?












It was&Fath-ah!












Father!? Why would he do such a thing?!












Ah dont know, but we gott-ah save Numbuh 3!












Agreed. Kids Next Door&Battlest...












Nigel, where do you think youre going?












Were going on a mission!












But you havent even eaten you cake or played any party games!












I dont care! Were outta here&












Not until this partys finished Mister!












But, Mom!












But nothing! If you wanna go goofin around with your missions, do it on your own time, not mine. Now, youre going to sit down and finish this party like civilized people.













Fine! I guess Ahll just have to save Numbuh 3 myself!












Youre going to take on The Delightful Children and Father all by yourself!?












If thats what it takes! You guys can play your little games and eat your stupid cake if you want, but Ahm savin Numbuh 3!













Later in front of The Delightful Childrens mansion&











Alright, come out and face me you creeps! (Silence) The old silent treatment, eh? Well, if youre not comin out, then Ahm comin in! (Numbuh 4 runs towards the mansion and all of a sudden it launches into the sky and into outer space) Oh, I see! Runnin away, eh!? You yellow chickens! Come back and take whats commin to ya! Ahll bite your legs off!*











(Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference. Only instead of chickens, the word was b@$+@rd$.)











Great! Now what am Ah supposed to do!? Its not like Ah can fly! Or can Ah&












Transmission Interrupted





End of Chapter 3























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Voltra_The_Lively on August 24, 2006, 12:11:19 PM

Voltra_The_Lively on
Voltra_The_LivelyKept in mind and finished. I like this so far. All in character and a lot of references. I like that.  ^-^

Kairukurumi on August 12, 2006, 4:43:01 AM

Kairukurumi on
KairukurumiOk, Chapter 3. For some reason, the apostrophes were changed to squares and the elipses (the three little dots that indicate pauses where changed to ampersands (the symbols for the word and.) so just try to keep that in mind when you're reading.