Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Settled In Clow Country

Syaoran found all of Sakuras feathers but there was 1 feather left.it was in Clow Country.so sakura and syaoran returned there.1 day Syaoran found 2 cards at the ruins. When Syaoran brought it to Sakura it was summoned.read to found out what happens next?

Chapter 1 - Settled In Clow Country

Chapter 1 - Settled In Clow Country
Note:"Syao is a nickname for Syaoran in Tsubasa Chronicle."
Also, ppl in clow country must start finding a boyfriend at the age of 16 and must be married by the age of 21 or must leave the Country.

They have found all of Sakura's feathers.But there was one more.It was a little bigger.The feather was pink and the symbols were white.Fai and Kuro-puu went to do their own bussiness.Then Syaoran,Sakura and Mokona traveled back to Clow Country.Then went straight to Sakura's Kingdom.

Sakura:Syao!Touya's gone!He left a note.

Note:Dear Sakura,
Since you will be married soon and you'll turn 16,i have moved to another Kingdom near you.I moved because I have 3 children and thought i would bother you.So i leave the rest of the rooms to you and you'll be incharge of the family.I'll still be your nice brother.Even though i tease you or call you MONSTER,i'm still nice to my one and only brother.I wish good luck to your new family and also invite me to your wedding.
Love,
Touya
Sakura:Awww,so sweet.My brother.....

That was the nicest letter Touya ever wrote.So Touya couldn't always be mean to Sakura.

Then they set up the furniture,home stuff and ya.Everything was in the right place.It looked wonderful.perfect enough for Syaoran to settle in the Country again in search for last feather of Sakura's Memories.The last feather was acutally made by Yuuko, the demination witch because she wanted Sakura to have the Childhood relationship with Syaoran again.So nice for Yuuko.

TO BE CONTINUED......in CHAPTER (2)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment