Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet Chrystal

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1 - Meet Chrystal

Chapter 1 - Meet Chrystal

Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She loves to draw. She has two best friends. Star and Ash. She would have more if it wasn't for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyne is Chrystal's worst enemy. She's the reason she doesn't have many friends anymore. She'd always make up stories about Chrystal. Bad stories. She'd say she stole things, was a bully, was a geek, did this, did that. Chrystal hated it. Kaitlyn had her own friends too. Courtney and Britney. Of course she had other friends too. She was popular. Often Chrystal wished that she was popular. Just once.

"Chrystal!" Mrs. Tolly yelled acrossed the classroom. Mrs. Tolly was Chrystal's teacher. "what is the capital of Florida?" "uh..." Chrystal thought. She knew this one. "gosh i should've been paying attention!" Chrystal yelled. "Yes, Chrystal. I think so too." Said Mrs. Tolly. "Wait, did I just say that out loud?" Chrystal said. "Yes, and guess what else?" Mrs. Tolly said with an evil grin. "You should've had the answer in your notes! You did write your notes didn't you?" "uh..." Chrystal studdered, "Yeah of course I did!" Mrs. Tolly looked at her disbelievingly. "Let's have a look at your notebook then shall we?" She said. "No! I mean, sure go ahead!" Chrystal said. Mrs. Tolly took the notebook that lay wide open on Chrystal's desk. "What's this? Doodles? How many times do I have to tell you?!" "I'm sorry! Really I am! And I won't ever do it again! I just couldn't help myself! I was just so bored! I was going to fall asleep if I didn't!" Chrystal covered her mouth when she relized what she just said. "That's enough! Detention!" Mrs. Tolly yelled.

Later after class, Chrystal was talking to Star and Ash when Kaitlyn and her gang showed up. "Look! It's the loser who can't keep her mouth shut!" Kaitlyn laughed. "Well at least I...I...uh..." Chrystal couldn't think of any good comebacks. "Ha ha ha! What a Loser!" Kaitlyn laughed as she walked away. "Don't worry Chrystal. We don't think you're a loser." Ash said. "Yeah and we would never join her group!" Star added. Just then Mrs. Tolly came out of the classroom. "Come on Chrystal, It's detention time!" "Good luck!" Ash whispered.  "Thanks, I'll need it!"  Chrystal replied quietly.

During detention, Chrystal was getting really bored. All she could do is watch the other two boys that were in detention with her. They were doing stupid stuff whenever the teacher wasn't looking. Like for example, Flinging erasers to eachother and trying to get eachother in trouble. So she snuck out a book from her backpack. It was about Japan. She didn't have any other books in her backpack. She didn't mind so much though. She wanted to visit Japan someday. Suddenly, while she was reading, something hit her, literally. She picked it up. It was a paper ball. Chrystal threw it back at them and it hit one of them on the head. She began reading again. Then the teacher suddenly said, "I'll be back! Don't get into any trouble and keep quiet!" Chrystal sighed.  "Great! Now I'm stuck with two annoying Freaks!" Chrystal said. The two boys looked her way.  "What did you call us?" The two boys said angrily. "Gosh! Did I say that out loud again? I guess Kaitlyn was right. I need to keep my mouth shut!" Chrystal said. Before Chrystal could apologize, One of the boys took her book. "What's this? Japan? What are you some Japanese freak? Do you speak Japanese or something?" Just then the boys started yelling,"Japanese freak! Japanese freak! Japanese freak!" "I speak French too you know!" Chrystal yelled. "Well that makes it even better!" They said. "Good job Chrystal! You did it again!" Chrystal said to herself. "ha ha! Let's call her FrenJap freak!" One of them said. "That doesn't make any sense!" Chrystal said. "Yes it does! Fren is for French and Jap is for Japanese!" He said. "FrenJap freak! FrenJap freak!" They yelled. Chrystal began to get frustrated. She got so mad that she broke her pencil in half. "What are those your chopsticks?" The boys laughed. Chrystal was getting really mad.  She was ready to burst.   "No." She said. "They are not my chopsticks, they're yours!" Chrystal said as she took the two pencil pieces and stuck them up their noses. "Why you little...!" They said as they both took their fists up in the air getting ready to punch her. But just then the bell rang. "Whoo! sorry i'm late! Detention is over!" The teacher said. "Phew saved by the bell!" Chrystal said as she grabbed her book and left the classroom. "And what are you boys supposed to be doing? Get those pecils out of your nose this instant!" The teacher yelled.

When Chrystal was walking home, she saw a sign hung up that read, "Art contest: Winner wins a trip to Austrailia! Draw anything you wish!" "Wow! I'd better get home and get started!" She said as she ripped down the sign to take with her.

As she started to run, she saw a strange figure in the sky. Like it was flying or something. It was too bright out to make out what it was though. She rubbed her eyes and looked again. It was gone!  Chrystal assumed it was her eyes and continued running home.

 When she got home, her mom was at the door. "What took you so long?" Said Chrystal's mom. "uh, bus was late again!" Chrystal lied. "But you don't even ride the bus!" Chrystal's mom protested. "oh uh..." Chrystal studdered. "Well, Look at this mom!" Chrystal said as she showed the sign for the art contest to her mom. "Wow honey!" Her mom said, "you'd better get started!" "Good idea!  I'll start right now!" Chrystal said as she ran upstairs to her room and shut the door tight behind her. "phew that was close!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment