Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The strange figure

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 2 - The strange figure

Chapter 2 - The strange figure


Chrystal began to draw a wild scene with many exotic animals in it. She put it in an envelope and sealed it tight. Then she ran downstairs and said to her mom, "Look mom i'm already finished!" "That was fast!" Her mom said as she began to make dinner. Then, Chrystal ran outside and put the envelope into the mailbox. "Now al I have to do is wait." She said. Right when she was about ready to go inside, she saw the same two boys from detention skateboarding acrossed the street. "great!" She thought. "Hey look it's the FrenJap freak!" They yelled. "What a freak! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" As they said this, they ran into a bunch of garbage cans. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha! What freaks!" Chrystal pointed and laughed. "You're just jeaulous!" They said. "Yeah that's right i'm just so jealous!" She said sarcastically. "Whoah dude! Is she being sarcastic?" One of them asked. "I don't know, but let's go." Said the other. "Bye FrenJap Freak!" They yelled.

Just then Chrystal saw the same figure that was in the sky when she was walking home earlier. It was far away, so she went closer to it to get a better look. It was scary looking. It had long hair, was flying, and had bat wings! "what the heck is that thing?!" She said. She pinched herself to see if it was a dream. "Ow! It's definately real!" She said. She looked at it again. It scared her so she began to scream, "AAAAAAAAH! It's a bat person with long hair and it's flying! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"   "Quiet you!" Said the bat person. "Aaaaaaaaah! And it can talk! AAaaaaaah!"She screamed. "I said shut up!" The bat guy said again. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaah!" Chrystal screamed louder. The part bat person rolled his eyes and yelled, "Quiet! Do you want everyone to hear?!" It swooped down and covered her mouth. Chrystal was scared. She couldn't scream. It felt like her mouth had been frozen shut. His hands were freezing! But she could open her mouth just enough to bite his hand. "Ow!" He yelped. "Dude your hands are freezing!" Chrystal said. Then she ran off. "I know where I can go!"

She ran down the street and into the ice cream parlor. "Ash! Star! Come quickly! It's an emergency!" She yelled. Before they could answer her, she grabbed their hands and dragged them to the spot where she saw part bat guy. "what?!" Star said. "Nothing is here!" Ash yelled. "But their was a guy that was part bat here! I swear!" Chrystal said. "Well I don't see it. Sorry Chrystal, but can we go back and eat our icecream before it melts?" Star said. "I don't care..." Chrystal said sadly.

Chrystal turned around and walked back home. "Was it just my imagination?  I feel so stupid now!"  She thought. She stepped on the porch and went inside. "I'd better get my homework done." She said to herself.

 A few moments later, "where is it! I can't find my backpack!" Chrystal cried. "Mom have you seen it?" Her mom looked up from her cooking and replied,"No honey I havn't. Check in your room."  "I did already!" Chrystal said. Her mom got out a few pots and said, "keep looking you''ll find it." Said Chrystal's mom. Chrystal ran upstairs. It was already 9:45 p.m. and she still hasn't done her homework because her backpack is missing. Then she noticed something. Her window was wide open. "I don't remember opening that window." Chrystal said to herself.She looked out the window. Nothing. She looked to her left and to her right. Still nothing. "That's wierd." She said. Then she looked up. She was face to face with a pair of yellow eyes. "Ah!" She screamed as she ran away from the window. "So we meet again." It said. It was the bat person. "What do you want?" Chrystal said with a quakey voice. "Not much, just for you to help me rule the world. Not a big deal now is it?" He said. "Not a big deal?! Of course that's a big deal! No way!" She yelled. "What if I give you back this?" He said as he lifted up her backpack. "My backpack!" She yelled. "give it back now!" She tried grabbing it, but ended up missing completely. "ummmm....No!" He said. "Well I'm not going to help you if that''''''''s what your thinking! Why would you want me to help you anyways?" She asked. "It''''''''s a secret. I''''''''ll only tell you if you join me." He answered. "No!" She yelled as she shut the window and closed the curtains. "Great! Now i''''''''m really going to get made fun of!" Chrystal sighed. "What am I going to do?!"

Chrystal lay in her bed wide awake. Then she had an idea. "maybe he''''''''s a vampire!" She said out loud. She ran downstairs and grabbed a bunch of garlic. It was 12:00 a.m. midinight. No one was awake but her now. She ran back upstairs and set the garlic all around her room. "Vampires are afraid of garlic. I got him now!" She said as she jumped on to her bed. She lay down and fell asleep.

The next day was a disaster for Chrystal. She had no backpack, which means no homework either. "Chrystal where''''s your homework?!" yelled mrs. Tolly. "Uh...well, if I told you you wouldn''''t believe me..."She said nervously. "Why not? Just tell me."mrs. Tolly demanded. "Ok well here goes nothing..." Chrystal said as she took a deep breath, "You see I was walking home after school when I saw a strange figure above me. I paid no attention to it and thought it was my eyes. But when I got home I put something in the mailbox and I actually found out that that strange figure was actually something indeed. It was a freaky bat person! And it had long hair, freaky glowing yellow eyes, bat wings, and it could talk and fly!" "Whoah wait up here!" Mrs. Tolly interrupted, "What does this have to do with your backpack and homework?" "I''''m getting there!" Chrystal replied, "Where was I, oh yeah, And when I got home I found out that it took my backpack which had my homework in it...The End." Mrs. Tolly sighed and looked at Chrystal. She looked frustrated and it seemed that Chrystal had gotten on her last nerve. "It''''s a true story..." Chrystal continued, "I think he''''s a vampire so I brought some garlic with me." She said as she reached into her purse she brought and pulled out her homemade garlic necklaces. "how bazarre!" She heard Kaitlyne mutter behind her. "I don''''t know what else to say so...DETENTION for a week!" Mrs. Tolly yelled. Just then the bell rang. "Class dismissed!" "Chrystal! What was that about?!" Ash asked. "It''''s true I told you! That''''s why I told you guys emergency at the ice cream parlor yesterday!" Chrystal answered. "Are you sure that''''s what you really saw?" Star asked, "It could have been your imagination." "It was definately not my imagination! I could feel it''''s hands! I was shouting and screaming and it covered my mouth. It''''s hands were like icecubes! I felt like my mouth had literally been frozen shut!" Chrystal protested. "Ok well I guess we should believe our friend no matter how crazy she may seem." Ash said. "See you later Chrystal." "Bye guys! Thanks!" Chrystal said as she walked into detention.

Afterwards, instead of walking home, Chrystal went off to search for the part-bat guy and her backpack. "Come out come out wherever you are!" Chrystal yelled. Just then Chrystal noticed a strange figure above the grocery store. It was him. So she climbed up the escape ladder and peeked her head over. There he was, just sitting there with his scary self. "Here goes nothing!" Chrystal said to herself as she climbed up the rest of the way with her garlic necklace around her neck. She had a few extra with her just in case. She stood up and walked over to him. "Ha ha! I''''ve got you now you vampire!" She yelled with a sorta confident voice. He looked up at her, but paid no attention to what she just said. "Aren''''t you scared?! I have garlic! Vampires are terrified of garlic!" She yelled. Suddenly he stood up. And started walking towards her. This frightened Chrystal. So she took her extra garlic necklace and held it out in front of her. "Go away and give my backpack back!" She yelled. "What?" He said suddenly, "you mean this old thing?" He said as he lifted up the purple and pink backpack. "You don''''t really want this piece of junk, do you?" He said in an evil voice as he lifted a lighter under her backpack. "No don''''t! Please! You don''''t know how badly I need it!" Chrystal yelled. He put the lighter away and started walking towards her again. "Stop! Stop!" She yelled louder as she held the garlic out in front of her again. "Gosh! Why isn''''t the garlic working?!" She thought. He was walking closer and closer. Soon Chrystal had noticed that he had almost walked her to the edge of the building. She wrapped the garlic necklace around his neck. "See?! Now be gone!" She said. But it didn''''t work. It just made him angrier. He reached out and pushed her off the building! But before she could even start screaming he took the garlic necklace off of his neck and wrapped it around hers and saved her fall. "hang on just a minute! I have to tell you something!" He said, "If you''''re wondering why your little garlic trick didn''''t work, it''''s because i''''m not a vampire! And number two, my name is Drew! So get it through your head! My name is definately not bat man! I don''''t save people!" "but you just saved me!" Chrystal argued. "I didn''''t do it to save your life you know! I just wanted to tell you something!" he continued, "And number three, I want you to help me, rule the world!" "Never!" She said confidently. "Then you have no use to me anymore!" Drew said as he let go of the garlic necklace that was keeping her up. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" She screamed. But luckily she clinged her legs to the emergency escape ladder and broke her fall. "I''''m alive!" She said in a relived voice.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment