Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Friendship Troubles

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 3 - Friendship Troubles

Chapter 3 - Friendship Troubles

The next day,  Ash had invited her to walk to school with him.  "where''''s Star?"  She asked.  "Well,  she said that someone else had invited her to walk to school with her."  Ash replied.  "oh...I got a new backpack!"  Chrystal said as she lifted up the backpack from her back.  "cool!"  Ash replied.  "I figured out that that one bat dude wasn''''t a vampire at all.  He had to push me off a building just to get it through my head."  She said.   "What building?!"  He asked.  "grocery store."  She replied.  She told him about what had happened yesterday with Drew.   When they got to school, they couldn''''t find Star anywhere.  But when they got to class,  they saw Star and Kaitlyne  giggling and whispering to eachother.  Chrystal was wondering why in the world she was hanging out with Kaitlyne.  It made her a bit jealous.   

After school,  Chrystal had detention again.  The teacher had left the classroom again. (she does this often) But she left the door open this time.  The two boys had detention all week too.  Anyways, Chrystal was sitting in the desk minding her own business when one of the boys came up to her and said, "How on earth do you not bring your own backpack to school?!" He asked.  "I already tried telling mrs. Tolly..."She said, "And she didn''t believe me so why should I tell you?"  "Because..." Said the other boy, "We rock!"  "No!  I rock!"said the other.  "No!  I..."  "Quiet!" Chrystal said in an annoyed tone.  "I''ll tell you if you both shut up!"  "Ok!"They said.  "Well, you can''t tell Kaitlyne either..." She said as she took a deep breath, "I saw this creepy bat dude..."Chrystal began to tell them about what happened the previous day.  "You''re serious..." the boy said disbelievingly.  "yes!  And you can''t, repeat CANNOT, tell anyone!  Especially not Kaitlyne!"  She said in a demanding voice.  "sure whatever..."they replied. 

Just then they saw Star and Kaitlyne in the hallway.  They stopped by the door and looked in.  Chrystal didn''t even want to look at Star anymore.  "She''s going to turn out just like them..." She said to herself.  Suddenly Kaitlyne spoke up,"Oh my gosh!  Like, how do you forget your own backpack?!  What a loser!"  "oooooh ooh!  I know I know!" Said one of the boys in detention, "A bat guy named Drew took it!  He threatened to burn it too!"  "You told me you wouldn''t tell!"  Chrystal said in a panicy voice.  "Oh yeah!  Sorry!"  He said.  "Oh my gosh!  We''ve got to tell everyone about this!  Come on Star!"  Kaitlyne said.   After they were gone, Chrystal slumped down in her chair.  "Why me?!" she muttered.

Afterwards, Chrystal walked home.  She stepped into the house and slammed the door behind her.  "Is something wrong honey?"  Her mom asked.  "No mom i''m fine!" Chrystal lied even though underneath she was about to burst with tears.  How could she?  Star was her absolute best friend.  She would never ditch her, so why did Star ditch Chrystal?  She jumped onto her bed and hugged her pillow tight.  After some time her pillow would be wet with tears.

Another week went by and still no sign of Star anywhere.  Chrystal and Ash did things together but it wasn''t the same without star.  One day,  Ash came to Chrystal''s house and invited her to ride bikes to the Ice Cream Parlor.  It was a perfect day for bike riding.  And she was craving ice cream so she decided to go.  Chrystal and Ash took a seat inside the Ice Cream Parlor.  Suddenly they heard some familiar voices behind them.  It was Star and her NEW best friend, Kaitlyne.  "Should I talk to her?  We can''t keep going on like this."  Chrystal asked Ash in a nervous tone.  "I don''t know..." He replied.  Chrystal stood up and walked to the table behind them.  "Star?  Can we please talk?" Chrystal asked.  "why?" Star asked.  Chrystal was stunned.  Usually Star would always find time to talk to her.  "We can''t keep going on like this!  I thought you were my friend!"  Chrystal said.  "Well you thought wrong!"  Star replied and gave Kaitlyne a high five.  Chrystal felt tears coming through her eyes.  She didn''t know what else to say.  Suddenly a tear came rolling down her cheek.  "Why are you still standing there?  Shoo!"  Star demanded.  Chrystal was about to walk away when Ash''s hand touched her shoulder.  "Forget her.  If she doesn''t want to be our friend anymore then that''s her fault."  Ash said softly.  But how could she forget her?  Star was one of her best friends.  Suddenly Ash turned towards Star and Kaitlyne.  "Leave!"  Kaitlyne said in an annoyed tone.  "Don''t worry!  I already was!  Who would want to stand by you filthy people anyways?!"  Ash said as he walked away, holding Chrystal''s hand.  Chrystal didn''t understand.  How could she just leave her best friend?  Shouldn''t she find a way to be friends again?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment