Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Art contest Results

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 4 - Art contest Results

Chapter 4 - Art contest Results

Three weeks later,  Chrystal hadn''t talked to Star at all.  She didn''t want it to be this way, but there wasn''t much she could do.  It was almost time for summer break.  It started in two weeks.  She was excited.  But she wondered if summer would be the same without Star.  That''s all that she could think about.

On Saturday,  Chrystal went outside to check the mail.  She saw an envelope which read, "To Chrystal"  She took it and opened it,  dropping the rest of the mail on the driveway.  She thought it might have been a sorry note from Star,  but she was wrong.  It read, "Art Contest Winner"  "What?!"  Chrystal thought to herself.  She read on, "You are our lucky winner!  Thank you for entering the country wide art contest!  Here are your tickets for a trip for 5 to Austrailia!  Have fun!"  Chrystal was in shock.  "I....I...."Chrystal studdered, "I...won!  I  can''t believe it!  I actually won!"  She yelled.  "I WON I WON I WON!" She yelled this so loud she could hear her echo.  She ran inside the house and shouted "I WON!"  to her parents and then ran back outside.  She noticed the mail still sitting on the driveway.  But she didn''t bother picking it up.  She actually won!  She couldn''t believe it.  She ran down the street to Ash''s house.  "Ash Ash!"  She yelled while banging on the door.  "Open up!"  Suddenly the door opened.  "Yes?"  Ash''s voice sounded irritated.  "I Won!  I won!"  She yelled as she ran inside of his house.  "What?!  Wait!  What did you exactly win?!"  Ash asked.  "I Won a trip to Austrailia!  And you''re coming with me!"  Chrystal yelled as she grabbed his hand and ran out the door.  She started doing summer-salts and ran around in circles in the middle of the street.  "I''ve gotta tell Star!"  Chrystal yelled as she turned to run down her street.  But she soon noticed that she had forgotten about what had happened to her.  Chrystal had a blank expression on her face now.  "Nevermind..."  She said softly.

Afterwards,  It was starting to get dark.  Chrystal was so excited.  She couldn''t believe that she was actually going to Austrailia!  Chrystal lay in her bed.  Thinking about how fun her trip will be.  "Let''s see I have one ticket for my mom and one ticket for my dad..."  She said to herself, "And one ticket for Ash and one ticket for me.  But I have one left..."  Chrystal held the extra ticket in her hand.  She had planned before to have Star come too but...Star was different now.  She didn''t like Chrystal anymore so why would she even try asking her?  Chrystal soon closed her eyes and dozed off quietly.

Soon after she had fallen asleep,  a strange figure was at her window.  It quietly opened the window and slipped in.  It looked around and grabbed the extra ticket.  "Austrailia huh?"It said quietly to itself, "Don''t mind if I do!"  It said as it took off flying out of the window with the extra ticket. 

Two weeks later,  school was over and summer had arrived.  Chrystal had not gotten even one goodbye from Star.  She tried not to care anymore but it was difficult to forget about your best friend who was always there for you.  She was so excited about the trip though.  In just two more days she would begin her journey to Austrailia.  She couldn''t wait.  She had started packing her bags.  She would be there for three weeks.  She kept on looking over the paper she had recieved in the mail.  "You are our lucky winner!"  It read.  Chrystal never won anything.  And it felt good to be a winner.  She noticed some more details at the bottom of the paper that she hadn''t noticed before.  It read, "You will fly first class to Austrailia.  Once you arrive you will be greeted by a tour guide.  You will have a very nice hotel with an indoor water park.   You will go on a tour and see many animals!  And on the very last day of your trip,  you will go on a cruise, just around where you are.  We wish you a safe trip!  Have fun!"  "wow!"  Chrystal said in shock.  "This is gonna be awesome!"



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment