Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Austrailia

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 5 - Austrailia

Chapter 5 - Austrailia




Finally Friday arrived.  Chrystal was still asleep in her bed when she suddenly heard a beeping noise.  It woke her up a frightened her.  "oh!" She said in relief, "Just the alarm clock!"  She was very tired.  "What time is it?"  She said to herself as she checked the clock.  It was 5:00 am!  "I dont even have to get up this early for school!"  She said as she lay back down and covered her head with her blanket.  A few moments later,  her mom stepped into her room.  "Wake up sleepy-head!"  She said, "You want to go on the trip, don''t you?"  "What?!"  Chrystal yelled as she shot up from her bed.  She had forgotten all about her trip.  "Ok Ok!  I''m gonna get ready!"  She said as she ran to her closet and picked out her favorite outfit.  "ok!  Meet me down-stairs honey!"  Her mom said as she walked out of Chrystal''s bedroom.

Soon enough, Chrystal was downstairs eating breakfast.  "Are you ready to leave?"  Chrystal's dad said as he put his dishes into the sink.  "Hang on!  Let me eat this last piece!"  Chrystal said with a mouthful of pancakes.  A few moments later she was finished and ready to go.  They were going to the airport, where they would meet Ash and his mom.  Chrystal struggled to get through the front door with her heavy suitcase.  "What did you pack?"  Chrystal's mom asked as she peered down at the suitcase at her feet.  " You know, the usual stuff." Chrystal said, "Like clothes, toothbrush, more clothes, toothpaste, and all that other junk." 

Finally, when they made it to the car, they drove to the airport.  Chrystal had never flown before.  This made her excited, and also a little scared.  She was, well, afraid of heights.  But that wouldn't stop her from continuing her trip. 

Soon, Ash arrived.  They got onto the plane and they were off,  leaving the ground behind them.  "Wow!" Chrystal said in excitement, "This is amazing!"  "Thanks for inviting me to come, Chrystal."  Ash said.  "No problem!  You're my best friend!" Chrystal replied happily.

After a while, everyone fell asleep.  Chrystal was the only one awake.  She heard foot-steps behind her.  Coming closer and closer.  Suddenly they stopped.  Chrystal had a feeling that someone was behind her, but she just stared out of the window.  Suddenly she felt a cold tap on her back.  She looked back and saw a man dressed in a suit behind her.  "Phew!  For a second I thought that you were someone else!"  She said quietly, trying not to disturb those who were sleeping around her.  "Like who?" The guy asked.  "Oh nobody!  You don't know him!  He's really creepy looking..." Chrystal replied.  "Oh!  You mean..." He said when suddenly his body began to change its shape.  "Me?" It was Drew!  "But...!  How...?!....Did you?! "  Chrystal studdered, "Y-y-you changed into him!  The exact guy I was telling you about!"  Drew put his hand over his face.  "Are you stupid?!  It's me!  I'm not that dumb human!"  Drew said.  "D-D-Drew?!"  Chrystal said in shock.  "Yes!  Good girl!  You said my name!" Drew said in a smart-allic way.  "WOAH!  Wait up here!"  Chrystal said suddenly, "Did you win the art contest too?"  Chrystal asked.  Drew had an annoyed look on his face.  Suddenly, Ash started to wake up.  "I'm outta here!  I'll be seeing you a lot.  So be prepared!"  Drew said as he touched Chrystal face with his hand just to get on her nerves.  "You jerk!  Don't touch me!  Your hands are freezing!" Chrystal said loudly.  But he was gone.  Chrystal looked around her.  Everyone was staring at her, including Ash.  "Uh, Chrystal..." Ash started, "Who are you talking to?"  "Uh...nobody...nevermind what I said."  Chrystal said in embarassment.

Finally, the next day, they arrived in Austrailia.  Chrystal and everybody else stepped off the plane.  "Where's the tour guide?"  Chrystal asked suddenly.  "Let's keep waiting, the tour guide should get here soon"  Her mom said.

Suddenly, Chrystal sensed someone behind her and turned around.  "So we meet again!"  Drew said.  He was in his disguise, so nobody noticed him.  "Why are you following me?!"  Chrystal asked.  "Because..."  Drew said.  "Honey!  Do you know that man?"  Chrystal's mom said.  "Uh..." Chrystal started, "no mom...I've never seen this man in my life..."  she lied.  "Oh ok honey!   Don't be talking to strangers!"  Her mom replied.  "Get away or i'll scream!"  Chrystal whispered angrily. "OK OK!  Just don't scream!"  Drew said as he began to disappear.  "But i'll be back!"

Just then, their tour guide walked up to them.  "Hello! You must be the winner of the contest!  NIce to meet you!"  He said as he shook Chrystal, Ash, and their parents' hands.  The man smiled a cheeky smiley and said,  "Shall we begin the tour?"  He slowly motioned them to follow him and turned around to a brown and green jeep.  "Sweet!"  Chrystal and Ash said in an excited tone, "This is gonna be awesome!"  They climbed into the jeep and away they went.







Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment