Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Troubles in the hotel

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 6 - Troubles in the hotel

Chapter 6 - Troubles in the hotel

The tour guide showed them tons of awesome animals!  They had loads of fun!  Soon, the tour guide led them to a very expensive hotel.  "This is where you will be staying during your trip!  I hope you enjoy!"   He said happily.  "Are you serious?  This is where i'm gonna stay?"  Chrystal said in shock.  The hotel had an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.  The indoor had a big waterslide with mini waterfountains all around.  The outdoor had an even bigger waterslide and even bigger waterfountains.  "Wow!  This is awesome!"  Ash said. 

After they unloaded their bags,  they headed down for the pool.(the indoor pool)  They quickly went down the hallway and turned the corner.  And WHAM!  They ran right into someone.  "I'm soooo sorry!"  Chrystal began to say.  "Ow!  This is your falt!" A voice called.  Chrystal recognized that voice.  No...it couldn't be!  She looked up and said, "Star?"  "Yeah that's right loser!"  Kaitlyne said nastily, "Now if you excuse us...we have to change into our swimsuits!"  They walked off with their noses in the air.  "What jerks!"  Ash said as he rubbed his head.  "yeah...I'll beat you to the pool!"  Chrystal said as she dashed off.  "Hey!  No fair!"  Ash said as he began to run after her.  They soon turned around the corner and saw the doors to the pool.  It was so awesome looking!  Chrystal dashed for the door.  Reaching out for it she said, "This is gonna be awesome when i'm the first one in it!"  Suddenly, two men stood in front of the door.  "Sorry, the pool is reserved for Kaitlyne and her friends only!"  One of the tall men said.  "Why?  Are you one of her security guards?"  Chrystal said angrily.  "Yes...actually we are!"  The other replied, "now leave!"  Chrystal and Ash stepped back and began walking back up the hallway."It's not fair!"  Ash said, "You won the contest so you diserve to be able to swim!"  They turned around the corner and saw Kaitlyne and Star again.  "Hey losers!  I'm guessing you couldn't get to the pool?  Ha ha!" She snorted.  "Why are you here anyways?" Chrystal said.  "She's rich!" Star said, "She has her own private plane!"  "Well good for her!" Chrystal said as she stomped away.  Tears began to fill her eyes again but she fought them.  She was more angry than sad now.  "I don't care about her anymore...I really don't..."  She thought to herself.

Chrystal and Ash played board games all night and soon went to bed.  Ash had his own room and so did Chrystal.  That night, Katilyne and her friends would knock on the door and then run off .(sorta like ding dong ditch but only knocking)  It would wake her up because they banged really hard on the door and yelled, "Hello?!  Anyone home?!"  So...that morning Chrystal and Ash ate breakfast and ran for the pool.  They wanted to get there before Kaitlyne did, so they ran as fast as they could.  Luckily, no security guards were there.  They had beat them.  They both slipped into the pool and went down the waterslide about 100 times.  "I'll be right back." Ash said as he walked to the doors and stepped into the hallway.  Chrystal floated on her back while she waited.  She closed her eyes and thought of how fun her trip has been going so far.  She opened her eyes and saw only the cieling.  But then she opened her mouth in shock.  There, on the cieling, was Drew.  Light started coming from his hand and made it's way towards the pool.  The ray hit her and held her underwater.  She was under for about 15 seconds and soon came back to the surface.  She gasped as she took in a huge breath of air.  "What are you trying to do?!  Kill Me?!"  Chrystal yelled.  "Yeah, pretty much."  Drew replied.  "You jerk get away!"  Chrystal yelled.  "Ok Ok..." Drew began, "But I guess you want to be embarassed in front of your friend."  Chrystal stared at him and said, "What do you mean?"  Drew smiled an evil smile and said, "Just look at your back"  Chrystal turned around slowly and saw two big black wings sticking out of her.  "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!  CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW!"  Chrytal yelled angrily.  "Sorry, but no can do!"  Drew said as he smiled through his fanges.  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO CAN DO?  YOU MEAN THAT I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A FREAK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?"  Chrystal yelled even more angry this time.  "Hey!  I'm not a freak!"  Drew says as he observes himself, "Yes...ha  ha!"  Drew's yellow eyes glared at her as he swooped down by her and scooped her out of the water.  He set her on the concrete by her towel.  "But i'll be nice to you..." He began, "I'll tell you a secret."  Chrystal glared at him through slit eyes.  "ok...and let me guess: but there's a price."  Chrystal said.  "Yes!  Good girl!  I'll tell you if you help me rule the world!"  He said as he did an evil laugh.  "Ok Ok...whatever!"  Chrystal said, "Tell me the secret."  Drew looked at her in shock.  "Really?"   He asked happily. "yes now tell me."  Chrystal said.  "OK!  Well, you're wings will always be on you no matter what now..."  He began.  "WHAT?!"  Chrystal yelled angrily.  "Well you were gonna get them anyways!"  He says. "WHAT!?  WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"  Chrystal yelled louder.  "Just listen..." Drew said, "Your wings will be on you no matter what, but they only appear when you get wet.  But...when you get wet all you have to do is dry yourself off!"  Drew said happily.  "now...Lets go!"  He said as he reached for her arm.  She quickly pulled herself away and grabbed her towel.  "NO WAY!"  You actually thought that i'd help you? Ha!"  Chrystal said as she ran though the glass doors and down the hallway, leaving Drew in the pool room. 

As she ran,  she saw Ash coming down the hall.  She grabbed his hand and ran.  "Chrystal!  What's wrong?"  Ash said.  "Uh...nothing, I just thought that we should head for the arcade."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment