Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Cruise

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 7 - The Cruise

Chapter 7 - The Cruise


Over the next two weeks,  she didn't see much of Drew around anymore.  She was glad of it.  She had to find excuses for not swimming whenever Ash wanted to.  She didn't want him to find out about this...she didn't want to lose her only friend.  On the last day of their trip, they got to go on a free extra cruise.  Chrystal was excited.  She had been on boats but not big, expensive ones.  A tour guide came to their room and told them that the cruise was ready.  Chrystal and Ash ran for the car.

Once they arrived, the tour guide stopped in front of the boat and said, "I hope you enjoy the last day of your life!"  He smiled happily not noticing what he just said.  "Umm...excuse me?"  Chrystal's dad said in a confused tone.  "Oh!  Um...I mean I hope you enjoy your trip!"  He smiled a fake smile and quickly got back into his jeep and drove off.  Chrystal, Ash, and their family walked slowly onto the ship.  Tons of people were walking left and right.  "Wow...It's crowded!"  Chrystal said as they walked.  Soon, another tour guide came up to them.  "Hello!  How are you?  I'm going to be your new room assistant!  Let me show you your room!"  She said happily as she led them to a room with 3 windows and 4 confy beds.  "Cool!"  Ash said.  The assistant soon left the room and said, "I hope you suffer! Or...no...i mean...i....i hope you enjoy!  Ha ha ha!"  Ash and Chrystal looked at eachother.  "Something wierd is going on..."  Chrystal said.  "Yeah I know!  I think that the tour guides are going crazy!"  Ash replied.  "You know what that means!"  Chrystal said excitedly.  "IT'S SPY TIME!"  They said.  Chrystal and Ash loved to play spy around their neighborhood, only this time it was real!  "Hey mom...we're gonna be right back!"  Chrystal said with a smile to her mom.  "ok honey!  Hurry up though!"  She said happily. 

Ash and Chrytal quickly opened the door and stepped out.  They were moving now.  Land was pretty far away already.  Chrystal looked around.  "Look!  Let's go in here!"  Chrystal said as she pointed to a door with a sign that read, "Workers Only!"  They quietly snuck into the room and looked around.  No one was in there.  There was a big desk with a bunch of papers on it.  The room was pretty small too.  They quickly looked at the papers on the desk.  There was a picture of Drew on the desk.  "No..."  Chrystal said to herself, "Ash!  We got to get off of the ship immediately!"  Chrystal said in a panicy voice.  Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards the door.  "Hide!" Ash said.  They quickly hid under the desk.  The doornob slowly turned and a man with a long, white beard stepped in.  He was wearing a vest that read, "Captain".  Chrystal was relieved.  It was just the captain.  She was worried that Drew was on the  ship because his picture was on the desk.  Suddenly, a knock came to the door.  The captain slowly walked towards the door and opened it.  A tall skinny man stepped inside.  He quickly shut the door as if he were hiding something. 

Suddenly, something strange started happening to the captain.  He started to change shape.  The big body got skinnier and the eyes changed color.  The big, long beard disappeared and wings appeared on his back.  Chrystal was shocked, it was Drew!  "Now..." Drew began to speak, "Why havn't they bombed it yet?"  The skinny man looked at him and said, "They should be doing it right now..." "Well go tell them to hurry up!"  Drew yelled.  The man quickly ran out of the room.  Drew walked over to the desk and began looking through the papers.  Just then, "HICCUP!" Ash hiccuped loudly.   "What was that?" Drew said to himself.  He looked around the room quickly and soon shrugged his shoulders assuming it was nothing.  And then, "BOOM!"  The whole ship shook and a loud sound filled the air.  "Finally!"  Drew said as he flew towards the door.  Chrystal remembered about her parents being on the boat, and soon she heard a scream.  It was her parents!  "NOOOOOO!" Chrystal yelled as she got up and ran towards the door, forgetting all about Drew.  She reached for the door but Drew grabbed her by the neck and held her in the air.  "Let me go!"  Chrystal struggled to get the words out.  "No!  You are a pathetic liar!" Drew said angrily, "And so I might as well freeze you to death!  My army will destroy your parents!"  Chrystal's neck grew colder and colder.  She could barely breathe.  Ash ran towards Chrystal yelling, "Leave her alone you freak!"  He quickly threw a amall anchor at Drew, which knocked Drew out.  "Come on Chrystal!  Let's go!"  They ran out the door and couldn't believe what they were seeing.  There were bat people just like Drew all over the ship!  "Maybe this is what he meant by army"  Chrystal said quietly to herself.  They looked around frantically.  "Chrystal!  Ash!"  Their parents were yelling from two escape boats.  "Mom!  Dad!"  Chrystal and Ash yelled as they ran towards them.  "Hurry honey!  Jump on the boat!"  Chrystal's mom yelled frantically.  Chrystal and Ash struggled to get on the boat.  Just then, two bat people came swooping down right for them!  They knocked Chrystal and Ash onto another escape boat.  Both boats started to flow apart.  "MOM!"  Chrystal yelled.  But the boats kept on parting and it was too late to try to get on the other boat now. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment