Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Secret is Revealed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 8 - The Secret is Revealed

Chapter 8 - The Secret is Revealed

Chrystal and Ash sobbed.  They did not know if their parents would be ok and they were scared.  The sky began to grow darker and darker.  And all they could hear now were the sounds of the ocean.  "Chrystal...did you know that guy?"  Ash asked suddenly, "Because he said that you were a liar and all."  Chrystal froze up.  "Um...it's a long story..."  She said quietly.  Just then, a huge wave came onto the boat and got them both soaked.  Ash stared at Chrystal.  "Y-Y-Y-You're on of them!"  He said as he scooted away from Chrystal.  Chrystal didn't understand.  But then she relized her wings.  "Ash...it's not what you think!"  She said.  "You are one of them!  You're not my friend...you were pretending all along so you could try to kill me!"  Ash said as he scooted even farther from her.  "Wait...Ash just let me explain..."  Chrystal started to say.  Chrystal told Ash about how she met Drew and how she got the wings and how she didn't want to lose her only friend.  "oh..."   Ash said quietly but still keeping his distance, "I guess I should've believed you when you told me about him the first time..."  "It's ok Ash...if you don't want to be my friend..."  Chrystal said quietly.  Ash looked at her wide-eyed and said, "I'm sorry Chrystal.  I still want to be your friend!  I think it's kinda cool to have wings anyways!"  Chrystal smiled happily and said, "Really?"  Ash smiled back and said, "Really." 

It was getting very late now...and Chrystal and Ash were starting to get tired.  Ash yawned and said, "I'm going to bed...night"  He lay down and turn his back towards Chrystal.  Chrystal lay down on the other end and looked at the stars.  Chrystal's wings disappeared now.  She soon closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.  But not much later, Chrystal woke up.  It was still night outside.  She turned to Ash.  He was still asleep.  She looked at the stars again and thought about how beautiful they were.  But suddenly, she came upon a strange figure.  It had yellow eyes that glowed and a strange light came from it's hands towards her.  She rolled to the side just in time and dodged it.  Of course, it was Drew.  "Leave me alone!"  Chrystal said angrily as she glared into his evil smile.  "Um...No!"  He said as he released another beam towards her.  She dodged it but slipped off the boat.  She was far beneath the surface and opened her eyes.  Everything was blury, but it was clear enough to see the three sharks coming straight for her.  She quickly swam to the surface and climbed onto the boat.  The sharks jumped into the air around her.  "Like my pets?  They are hungry!"  Drew said, "Who's this?  Is this your boy-friend?"  He pointed at Ash who lay there fast asleep.  "No!  He's just..." Chrystal started.  "Oh!  Well I guess you won't care if I make him shark food!"  Drew said as the sharks started to knaw at the end of the boat where Ash lay.  "Ash!"  Chrystal yelled as she grabbed Ash and flew in the air.  She had grabbed Ash just in time.  "Whoah!  I can fly!"  Chrystal yelled happily.  "Woop-de-doo peter pan!"  Drew said angrily.  "You're just jealous!"  Chrystal yelled.  "Why would I be jealous when I can fly too?"  Drew asked.  "Because I can fly better!"  Chrystal said as she twirled in the air.  "You just figured out how to fly!"  Drew said even angrier this time.  He let off another beam that went soaring towards Chrystal and Ash.  Chrystal did a flip and dodged it.  "See!"  Drew tried to let off another beam but it didn't work.  "Man!  Used too much of my power!"  He said as he flew away. 

Just then, Ash began to wake up.  "Huh?  What's going on?!"  He said as he looked down at the water below them, "You can fly?"  "Yes!  And you wanna know something else?  You are very heavy!"  She said as she struggled to carry him.  "Look!"  Ash said, "An Island!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment