Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Mystery Island

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 9 - Mystery Island

Chapter 9 - Mystery Island

Chrystal flew quickly towards the island.  She couldn't wait to rest.  She swooped down and set Ash down.  "Wow!"  Ash said, "This is soooo cool!"  He picked up a cocoanut that was lying on the ground and observed it.  "yeah..." Chrystal said, "Hey let's name the island!  You know, just in case we are the first to discover it!"  "Yeah!"  Ash said excitedly, "Let's name it Rocky Island."  "No...there aren't that many rocks here anyways..."  Chrystal said,"How about Beautiful Island?" "No..." Ash said, "Too Formal"  Just then they both looked at eachother and said, "Mystery Island!"  "It's a perfect name!"  Chrystal said happily. 

Afterwards, they decided to make a hut so they could sleep in it.  "ok Ash..."  Chrystal started, "you can gather the rocks and and food and i'll gather the leaves and sticks."  They quickly parted and searched the island.  Chrystal saw a huge leaf that was the size of her and picked it up.  She noticed something under it.  A furry fuzzball-like creature with bat wings was sitting on the sand.  It was purple and could fly.  "awww!  So cute!"  Chrystal said happily as she picked it up and began to stroke it.  "You aren't a bat...you are way too fuzzy!"  Chrystal said happily as she pulled it close to her face,  "Hey!  Want to be my little pet for now?" The fuzzy creature did a small flip as if it were saying, "Sure!"  She walked off in search of more leaves. 

Soon, she came upon a cave.  "whoah!"  She said as she stepped inside.  The farther she went, the darker it got.  She turned a corner in the cave and saw a lantern.  "A lantern?  That must mean that people are here!"  She said as she quickened her pace through the cave.  Her bat friend's eyes glowed in the darkness.  She turned another corner, a two lanterns were there.  She turned again and found a whole room.  Lanterns filled the place and tables were all around.  She walked around the room.  It was huge.  Just then, she heard voices.  They got louder and louder.  "Quick!  Someone's coming!"  Chrystal yelled as she hid behind a big pot.  Three people with bat wings came into the room.  One of them was Drew.  They all gathered around at a table.  "Drew..."  One of them began, "Why havn't you got the girl?"  Drew stared at him and said, "I tried getting her...She should be somewhere around the island..."  "But Drew...If she's around the Island then why don't you get her?" The other said.  "My power ran out so I had to rest."  Drew said quietly.  "Drew!  It's not that hard to grab a girl and fly away!" The man said angrily.  "Well, I led her here, didn't I?" Drew replied.  "Well, did you make her have her wings already?"  The other said.  "Yes." Drew said.  "You Idiot!   That means that she can see the island!"  They yelled.  "Ooops..." Drew quietly said.  Just then Chrsytal sneezed.  They looked right at the pot.  Drew came over to it and looked around.   He looked straight at her, but said nothing.  "But they looked right at me!"  Chrystal said quietly to herself.  He walked back to them and said that nothing was there. "If she's on the island then that means that she could be spying on us right now!"  One of them said quietly as he looked around the room, "Go find them now Drew!"  After a while they all went out of the cave and Chrystal could stop hiding.  But then she noticed something...She was the pot!

 
Chrystal was amazed!  "But...how...why?"  She turned to look at her furry friend.  He was glowing and she noticed an invisable shield around  her.  "You saved me!"  She said happily as she reached out to hug him.  He saw her reaching to hug him and stopped glowing.  She was immediately back to normal.  "I've got to tell Ash!"  She thought.  So, she quickly ran out of the cave.  When she reached the end, she looked around frantically for Ash.  "He's probably building the hut already."  she said quietly to herself.  Her new friend rested on her shoulder while she ran towards where she first landed.  Suddenly she stopped.  "Where is she?!"  She heard a voice call.  She knew those voices.  It was the bat-people from the cave!  She quickly ran behind a huge boulder and hid.  She poked one eye out to see.  There they were, the three bat people, but there was a fourth person this time.  "I'm telling you!  I don't know where she went!  And even if I did know I wouldn't tell you!"  She immediately froze up.  It was Ash!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment