Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Determined

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 10 - Determined

Chapter 10 - Determined



Chrystal's hands were shaking so fast that she could start an earthquake.  She was scared.  "What would they do to him?  Why can't they just leave me alone?"  Chrystal thought to herself.  "Fine!  If you won't tell us...then I guess we will have to take you with us...And if you still won't tell us...Well, it will be a sad ending for you!"  Drew said to Ash.  Ash had an angry expression on his face but said nothing.  Chrystal couldn't take it anymore.  She couldn't let them do this to her friend!  Drew grabbed Ash and started hovering in the air.  "Come on guys...let's go!"  Drew said.  "No!  Leave him alone!  I'm the one you want!"  Chrystal said angrily as she ran out towards Ash.  "Put him down now!"  Chrystal looked at her fuzzy friend,  he was glowing.  "No!  Fuzzy dude!  Don't!  I know you want to protect me but I have to protect my friend!"  She yelled.  Drew looked around frantically.  "Where are you?  Show yourself and I will put him down!"  He said.  "I'm right in front of you!"  Chrystal said angrily.  "If you are going to lie then I might as well take your friend.  "FUZZY!  STOP!  I HAVE TO SAVE ASH!  PLEASE!"  Chrystal said as tears came to her eyes.  Her little pet looked at her, and suddenly stopped.  "Thank you so much!"  She said as she gave it a hug.  "Here!  Now let him go!"  Drew looked at her from above.  He was much higher now.  "hmm...Ok!"  He said as he let go of Ash in mid-air.  "Ash!"  She said as she flew up and caught him.  "Now!  You're coming with us!"  Drew said as he swooped down towards Chrystal.  "I'm not giving up without a fight!"  Chrystal said in a strong and determined voice.  Drew's hands began to glow.  "My powers have returned!"  He said as he let out a beam that came hurling towards Chrystal.  "Get behind me Ash!"  Chrystal yelled.  Chrystal closed her eyes.  She knew she would get hit but she stood perfectly still.  Suddenly time stopped.  Everyone around her was frozen in time, except for her.  Her hands started to glow.  And suddenly, "WHAM!"  A beam of light came hurling towards Drew.  Time returned and the beam took a direct hit at Drew.  "Yes!"  Chrystal cheered.  She couldn't believe it!  She used powers like Drew too!  "Owww!"  Drew moaned.  Suddenly Drew's yellowish eyes turned red.  He swooped down towards Chrystal and picked Ash up.  He swirled into the sky.  "Chrystal!"  Ash yelled from above.  "NOOO!  You can't do this!"  Chrystal yelled as loud as she could.  Chrystal sat on the ground and began to cry.

"no...it's not true...it didn't happen...it was just a dream..."  This is what Chrystal thought about over and over again.  The scene of Ash being carried away replayed over and over again in her mind.  "I've got to do something!"  Chrystal suddenly said.  Chrystal stood up and walked towards the ocean.  Suddenly, she felt something under her foot.  "What's this?"  She said to herself as she reached down and picked up a crumbled piece of paper.  I was a map!  The title read, "Hideout"  "Hideout?" Chrystal said quietly, "What hideout?"  She observed the map carefully.  At the bottom of the map it had Drew's name on it.  "This must be Drew's!  This is probably where they are going to take Ash!  I've got to go there now!"  She said out loud.  Chrystal started running towards the ocean and soon, swooped up into the air.  Chrystal soared higher and higher.  She stopped and observed the map.  The hideout was around Japan.  "Japan?  I don't even know where I am right now!"  Chrystal said as she folded the map and stuffed it into her pocket.

Chrystal soared through the air as fast as she could, not stopping to take any breaks.  She was determined to find Ash.  Suddenly, in the distance, she saw land.  It had been two days since she left the island.  You would think that it would take months to get to land, but when you have wings, you soar much faster.  She darted even faster.  But suddenly, her wing bent in an awkward way.  "Ow!"  Chrystal yelled.  She was falling towards the ground.  But luckily, she wasn't far from land and she landed safely.  She examined her wing.  It obviously wasn't broken, but it would definately hold her back from flying. 

Her wings soon disappeared and she looked around.  There were many people walking left and right.   Chrystal walked up to a man who was waiting at a bus stop.  "Excuse me sir..."  Chrystal began, " Can you please help me?  I don't know where I am and..." "Excusemua?"  The man interrupted.  He stared hard at her.  Chrystal began to slowly walk away.  "Never mind..."  She said.  She slid away and continued walking down the wide streets.  "Apparently he doesn't speak English!"  She said under her breath.  She continued walking but suddenly, she stopped.  "Excusemua?"  She thought.  She ran back towards the man and said, "bonjor!" The secret language was French.  Chrystal could speak French.  She asked the man if there was any way she could reach Japan.  The man pointed to a large house down the street.  It was covered with beautiful vines and flowers.  She thanked the man and ran quickly down the street. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment