Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Rosa

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 11 - Rosa

Chapter 11 - Rosa



Chrystal soon reached the tall, beautiful, house.  She knocked lightly on the door.  The door swung open and a woman's face appeared.  The woman stared at her with a puzzled look.  "Uh...Hi!"  Chrystal began, "Oh uh...I mean bonjour!"  The woman laughed.  "I'ts ok!  I speak English!"  She said.  "Oh..."  Chrystal said quietly, "Well, this guy said that you could get me to Japan and..."  "Japan?  No problem!"  The woman interrupted.  "How about we head out tomorrow?"  "Oh sure!  But there's a problem, I have no where to stay..."  Chrystal said.  "There's a hotel down the street."  The woman said as she handed her a shiny golden card.  "Just give the lady at the desk this.  She'll find you a room."  "But..."  Chrystal began but the woman interrupted again, "Go on!  I'll see you tomorrow!"  The woman smiled and closed the door.  Chrystal looked at the gold card.  It had the name of the hotel on it and the woman's name.  "Rosa"  Chrystal said quietly as she headed towards the hotel. 

The hotel was very very very tall.  Chrystal reached for the handle on the big glass doors and stepped in.  The inside was even better than the outside!  The cielings were very high with beautiful designs painted all over them.  The floors were so clean you could see a perfectly clear reflection of yourself.  "Wow!"  She whispered.  "Bonjour!  Comment vas-tu?"  A smiling woman called from her desk.  Chrystal turned to the woman.  "Bonjour!"  Chrystal said, "Je avoir besoin de un piece." Chrystal had told her that she needed a room.  The woman smiled and motioned her to come closer.  "Je aux trouver tu un piece."(I will find you a room)  "Ok!  Thank you!"  Chrystal said, "Er... I mean...merci!"  The woman soon led her to the elevator.  "Combien estage sont y?" (How many floors are there?) Chrystal asked suddenly.  "vingt"(twenty) The woman answered.  Suddenly there was a "DING"  and the elavator stopped, the doors slowly opened, and they both stepped out.  They walked down a long hallway and soon came to a door.  "Ceci est votre piece."  The woman said as she handed her a card key.  "Merci!"  Chrystal said happily.  The woman walked back down the long hallway and soon disappeared into the elevator.  Chrystal entered the card key into the slot, turned the handle, and stepped inside her new room for the night.

The room was a good size.  Chrystal walked straight towards the bed and lay flat on her back.  It was nice to lay on a real bed again.  Chrystal turned off the light and covered up in the queen sized bed.

Morning soon came.  Chrystal sat up in bed and stretched.  She got up and fixed the bed, and soon walked out the door.  She came to the hotel lobby and walked outside.  It was a beautiful day.  She walked to Rosa's house.  She was already outside, watering her plants.  "Hey there!  Are you ready to go now?"  Rosa said as she sat down her watering can.  Chrystal nodded.  The woman grabbed a suitcase and a picnic basket and walked towards Chrystal.  "Let's go!"  She said with a smile. 

They walked and walked until they came to a small field.  A hot-air balloon was sitting in the middle of the field.  "Ready?"  Rosa asked.  "Y-y-you mean we're riding in that?"  Chrystal asked hesitantly.  "Yup!  Come on!  Climb in!"  Rosa answered.  Chrystal hesitated.  "What's wrong?  Are you scared?  Don't worry!  It's perfectly safe!"  Rosa said as she reached her arm towards Chrystal.  Chrystal grabbed her hand and Rosa lifted her inside.  "Off we go!"  She said happily.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment