Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Struggling

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12 - Struggling

Chapter 12 - Struggling

It soon reached sunset.  The sun was a beautiful orange color and the sky was turning pink and purple.  It was especially beautiful in the hot-air balloon.  "It's so beautiful!"  Chrystal said as she watched the sun going down.  Rosa was quiet.  "Rosa...don't you think that it's beautiful?"  Rosa gave a half smile.  Chrystal looked puzzled.  "Rosa?  Is something wrong?"  She asked.  Rosa looked around, scooted closer to Chrystal and whispered, "You need to get out of here and fast!"  Chrystal's eyes grew wide.  "What do you mean?"  She whispered back.  "I know your secret...you are part bat..."  Rosa answered.  "But...but...how did you know?!"  Rosa stared at her and said, "Drew was in France...he somehow figured out that you were going to get a ride with me..."  Chrystal was in shock.  Had he been spying on her the whole time?  "He told me that I couldn't turn back from taking you to Japan...at sundown he would come and get you..."  Rosa started, "And if I didn't take you...he...he....he would kill me..."  Chrystal gasped.  Rosa looked left and right.  "You need to get far away from here...Don't worry about me.  I'll be fine."  "But my wing...It's hurt...I couldn't possibly..."  "Here.."  Rosa interrupted, "Let me see your wings."  Chrystal's wings suddenly appeared.  "My wings!  They can show up without water now!"  She thought to herself.  Rosa brought out some type of ointment from her bag.  She rubbed it softly on her wing.  "Wow...it feels so much better now!"  Chrystal said happily.  "Go!  Get out of here!  The sun is almost down!"  Rosa said suddenly.  Chrystal looked where the sun had been.  She was right.  The sun was almost down.  "But...no!  I can't leave you here!  Drew might...might...kill you..."  Chrystal said softly.  "I know..."  Rosa said quietly to herself.  "Wait!  I have an idea!"  Chrystal said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her fuzzy bat friend.  "This is Fuzzy...He will protect you...I promise!"  Chrystal said as she handed Fuzzy to Rosa.  "Thank you..."  Rosa said with a smile, "But you must go now...Good bye!"  "Good bye!"  Chrystal said as she stood at the edge of the basket, spread her wings, and soared. 

Soon it was completely dark.  "I hope Rosa is ok..."  Chrysal said quietly to herself.  It was very quiet.  She was over the ocean again.  "Hello."  Came a voice above her.  Chrystal looked up.  "Drew!"  Chrystal screamed.  She flew faster, trying to get far far away from him.  But it was no use, he was a more experienced flyer.  "So...where's your friend Rosa?"  He asked.  Chrystal felt a sense of relief over her.  Rosa was ok.  Chrystal tried to act like she had completely ignored him and flew even faster.  "Hello?!  Where is she?!"  Drew yelled.  "Why should I tell you?  You won't tell me where Ash is!"  Chrystal said, "And my parents...THEY BETTER BE ALLRIGHT!"  Chrystal said angrily as she started up a power beam.  She pulled it back and threw it at Drew.  Drew dodged it.  "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM!"  He said as he started up an even bigger power beam.  He unleashed his and it darted towards Chrystal.  Chrystal dodged it.  Suddenly they had a staredown.  "Leave me alone!"  Chrystal yelled.  They locked eyes.  Drew's big yellow eyes glowed like fire.  Chrystal put her hands behind her back.  She was secretly starting up a power beam.  After the power beam grew to a good size, she whipped it out from behind her back and set it hurling towards Drew.  It hit Drew, sending him flying far away.  This was her chance.  Chrystal Darted away as fast as she could.  Trying hard to get to her destination.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment