Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Japan

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 13 - Japan

Chapter 13 - Japan



Chrystal didn't stop to take any breaks.  She knew Drew was faster than her, and if he wanted to chase her to catch up, he would.  It was almost morning, she didn't get any sleep.  She was afraid of Drew.  In the distance she saw land.  "Finally!  A rest stop!"  Chrystal said happily.  Chrystal soon landed safely and looked around.  Not many people were out walking about like she had seen in France.  She was so tired and she ached all over.  There was a bench nearby, so she decided to take a rest.  She walked over to the bench and sat down.  Above the bench was a cherry tree.  It was very pretty, especially since it was spring and there were beautiful pink peddles all over it.  Chrystal turned over and lay on her back on the bench, getting a perfect view of the cherry tree.  A gust of wind came and blew off one of the peddles from the tree.  Chrystal watched as it slowly fell and landed onto her face.  She let it stay there.  It made her feel relaxed, and somehow...it reminded her of home.

Chrystal was exhausted.  She wanted to go home.  She wished that none of this happened.  She wished that she had never won the art contest or met Drew.  She wished that she could be friends with Star again.  She wished that she knew where Ash was.  She wished that she knew where her parents were.  But it was too late to turn back now.  She had a mission.  To find her parents, to find her best friend, to get back with Star, and most of all, To Save The World.

A few hours passed and Chrystal quickly sat up.  She had fallen asleep!  "Hi there Chrystal...That is your name isn't it?"  A voice came.  Chrystal looked around frantically.  "I'm over here Chrystal..."  Came the voice again.  Chrystal looked behind her.  A woman was dressed in a Japanese Kimono.  She was very pretty.  "Wh-who-who are you?"  Chrystal studdered.  "I'm  Sakura, the queen of Japan...or at least I will be."  The woman said with a smile,  "I know your secret...don't worry...It's ok with me."  "You-you mean my bat wings?"  Chrystal asked.  She didn't want to feel stupid when she started to talk about bat wings so she asked her first.  "Yes..."  Sakura said.  "But how?"  Chrystal asked.  Suddenly Sakura frowned.  "Do you know anyone by the name of Drew?"  She asked suddenly.  "Yeah...he's very..."  The woman interrupted her and said, "Well, he wanted me to find you..."  Chrystal was shocked.  Everywhere she went Drew was after her.  Sakura still frowning said, "I wasn't supposed to tell you about this but he wanted me to find you so he could rule the world with you."  "Why does he want me to help him so bad?!  Tell him that I DO NOT WANT TO HELP HIM!"  Chrystal said suddenly, "He follows me everywhere, threatens to kill me, separates me from my parents, and kidnapped my best friend!  Why would I want to help him?!"  Sakura looked at the ground and said, "He's horrible...believe me I know..."  There was an awkward silence and Chrystal tried to think  of a different subject.  "I love your kimono..."  Chrystal said suddenly.  Sakura smiled and said, "thank you!"  She bowed to Chrystal and said, "We need to go somewhere safe and fast!  Drew is bound to find us somehow...and he has actually kidnapped me too...I think that I saw your friend...He was the only person there with me...At least I think..."  "You know where Ash is?!  Show me the way let's go!"  Chrystal yelled.  Sakura grabbed Chrystal and said, "No...we must find a safe hiding place first...you will die if he catches you!  Sakura lifted her leg and started running, taking Chrystal with her. 

They soon came across a river next to a patch of woods.  Blossoms of all colors splotched the woods as if it were a painting.  The river's running water was very relaxing, and occasionally a fish or two would hop out as if saying hello and soon return to the water.  "So...what are we going to do here?"  Chrystal asked suddenly.  The woman looked back at her and sighed  "We must stay here...until it is safe at least."  Chrystal thought for a moment and soon said, "But...what about Ash?  We can't just leave him with Drew, you even said that he was awful."  The woman didn't answer or even look at her.  Chrystal assumed that she didn't know what they were actually going to do to save him, or themselves.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment