Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Nightime horror

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 14 - Nightime horror

Chapter 14 - Nightime horror


Sakura rose to her feet and searched the ground frantically.  "What are you looking for?" Chrystal asked, but right after finishing the question, Sakura picked up a long pointed stick and walked up to the flowing river.  Chrystal watched as she lifted the stick and caught one of the beautiful fish.  She lifted the fish and sat it down on a rock, it was already dead because she stabbed it so hard.  "This is dinner"  The woman said with a smile.  "I know it's not much, you are  probably used to better food than this, but it's all I have to offer."  Chrystal smiled back and said, "It's ok, I've had fish like this at the island I got stranded on not too long ago."  Sakura laughed.  "It's not really that bad actually."  Chrystal said. 

Dusk soon arrived as the blue sky faded into a thick, dark, sky.  The stars were beautiful as always and it was a full moon.  Sakura lead Chrystal into a gave behind a gorgeous waterfall.  It was pitch black inside, but Sakura sparked a fire with a stone and stick, which brightened the small cave up.  Chrystal yawned and said, "Is this where we are sleeping?"  Sakura nodded.  "Sadly yes...It feels cool in here though, so you won't sweat through the night."  The cave was very small, it wasn't really even a cave.  It was only about seven feet wide and eight feet high, it was a nice place to rest though.  "At least nobody will find us out here behind this waterfall." Chrystal said as she lay on the hard, rocky ground.  Sakura lay down and so did Chrystal.  "Goodnight..."  Sakura said quietly.  Chrystal closed her eyes.  "Goodnight."  

About fifteen minutes passed and Sakura was fast assleep.  Chrystal was starting to doze off a bit, but she still wasn't assleep.  Chrystal turned her body and lay so that she could see out through the entrance of the small cave.  The water from the waterfall made loud splashes as gallons of water hit the bottom of the waterfall.  She could see flashing green lights, hovering over the river.  They were lightning bugs.  Chrystal wanted to get up and catch one, but was feeling to lazy to get up.  So instead she just lay and watch the light show.  Suddenly she saw something pass over the river.  She couldn't make out what it was, it was going too fast.  Suddenly she heard a loud splash.  Drops of water came dropping into the cave.  Whatever passed by was near.  Chrystal sat up and scooted herself as far as she could from the entrance.  She hugged her knees in the corner and waited.  A shadow casted over the cave for a few seconds and disappeared.  She waited a few minutes.  Nothing.  Whatever it was was gone.  Chrystal peeked out of the cave.  She didn't see anything.  She let herself out more and inched herself towards the river.  When she was close enough she looked straight down into the raging waters.  Tiny minnows swam about.  "Maybe it was a fish jumping to catch some minnows."  Chrystal thought for a moment. "A really big fish!"  She said quietly.  She looked at her reflection.  Her hair was very dirty and it was all messed up and tied in knots.  She looked rough.  She took down her pony-tail and tried brushing it with her hand.  It didn't work very well.  "Maybe if I get it wet..."  Chrystal said as she dunked her head into the water.  She soon flicked her head back up and looked at her reflection again.  It still looked bad, but it was better.  She wrapped her hairband around her wrist and looked back into the water.  She was wide awake now.  She noticed two yellow lights behind her reflection.  "Lightning bugs!  Maybe I can catch one!"  Chrystal looked back behind her and soon relized that they definately weren't lightning bugs.  "Maybe I can help you with that birds nest!"  It said.  "Hey!  My hair is not a bird's nest!"  Chrystal said even though she knew how bad it looked.    The figure stepped  forward and crouched down right by Chrystal's face.  It was Drew!  "No!  Leave me alone!"  Chrystal said.  Chrystal scooted back towards the river and SPLASH!  Chrystal landed right into it.  The raging waters pulled her back away from Drew.  Her wings soon appeared.  The waters dunked her head under the water.  If she didn't get out of the river she'd drown for sure!  Suddenly she saw a figure hovering above her.  It was Drew again.  "Maybe I can help."  Drew said extending his arm out towards Chrystal.  "No!  I can do it myself!"  Chrystal yelled as she flapped her wings as hard as she could.  But it was no use.  She knew she couldn't get out.  "Come on!  Your wings are too weak!  Let me help!"  Drew yelled.  "No!"  Chrystal argued, but soon she remembered Ash.  She had to get out or she would die, and if she died, so would Ash.  "Ok, ok...just hurry up!"  Chrystal said has she grabbed his hand.  Drew smiled an evil smile.  He pulled her out as hard as he could and brought her to land.  He was still holding her hand.  "You can let go now!"  Chrystal yelled angrily.  "Is that how you treat someone who saved your life?"  Drew asked.  He still didn't let go.  Drew put his face close to Chrystal's. 
"You're coming with me!"  He said.  Chrystal stood her ground and held her fists firm, but Drew wrapped his hands around her and lifted her from the ground.  They soared higher and higher until they were above the clouds.  They had a beautiful view of the land.  "Isn't it romantic?"  Drew said as he looked deep into Chrystal's eyes.  Chrystal relized how different they looked from everyone else's eyes.  They glowed and sparkled in the moonlight.  Drew drew his face slowly towards Chrystal's.  Chrystal slowly closed her eyes.  Suddenly she pushed his face back and said, "What are you doing?!  What do you want from me?"  Drew smiled.  "You know what I want, I tell you everytime what I want.  Now, don't worry about what I want.  What do you want?"  Drew said "What do you want?" In a very relaxing tone.  But Chrystal refused to give in.  "I want you to put me down!!"  Chrystal yelled.  Chrystal flapped her wings as hard as she could to get out of Drew's grasp.  Drew pinched her wings together.  "Look how strong I am."  Drew said.  Chrystal's wings began to freeze.  "Stop!"  She yelled.  She tried moving them, but they were frozen shut.  Drew suddenly darted foward.  Up ahead on a tall hill was a big building with the Japanese styled roof.  It was huge.  Drew looked at Chrystal, who was looking at the huge castle and smiled. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment