Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The Wedding

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 16 - The Wedding

Chapter 16 - The Wedding



Chrystal awoke early in the morning.  The sun looked as if it had just risen.  She got out of bed and walked towards the drawer with the secret notes in it.  There was a large piece of paper folded up in it.  She unfolded it and observed it.  It was a map of the palace.  She put it into her pocket.  Suddenly she heard a door open behind her.   She slammed the door shut and turned around.  "Hello mam!  We must get you ready!  Today's a special day!"  A woman said.  She was dressed in a maid's dress.  "Are you...Do you work here or something?"  Chrystal asked.  The woman laughed.  "Why else would I be dressed as a maid?  Now come with me!"  The maid grabbed Chrystal by the arm and pulled her into the hallway.  They walked quickly down the hallway.  Doors were left and right.  They stopped at a door that read, "Dressing Room"  And stepped inside.  "Why am I in a dressing room?"  Chrystal thought.  When the woman turned around, Chrystal relized that the maid had bat wings too.  "Wait...what am I doing?  She's one of them!  But what if she's good like me?"  She thought.  "Excuse me...but ...Why am I in here?"  The woman turned around slowly and said, "Ok...Ok...You are going to a wedding...and you are the bride.  I wasn't supposed to tell you...but I couldn't let you suffer like I did."  She sighed.  "What do you mean?"  Chrystal asked.  The maid sat on one of the dressing room chairs and said, "I was going to marry Drew before...but when he relized I was the wrong girl he canceled the whole wedding."  Chrystal reached into her pocket and pulled out the note that was in the drawer when she first entered the castle.  "What's that?"  The woman said as she grabbed the note out from Chrystal's hands.  She read over it.  "Yes...this is the prophecy."  She said.  "He thought I was that girl in the prophecy...but he found out I wasn't because I've had my wings all my life...But the girl being described in the prophecy didn't have them at first.  She gets them somehow..."  Chrystal felt a lump grow in her throat.  "I didn't have my wings at first..."  She said quietly.  "I'm the one...In the prophecy..."  The maid slowly looked at Chrystal.  "You mean...You really are going to have a wedding...with no cancelations...You will be with Drew forever."  Chrystal felt butterflies in her stomach when the maid said this.  "Forever..." She thought over and over again. 

"Well...anyways...let's get you ready!"  The maid said happily.  She grabbed a poofy black dress and handed it to her.  "Put this on."  She said.  "Why's it black?"  Chrystal asked.  "Because that's the color you are going to wear!"  She answered.  The maid grabbed black stockings, black heels, black gloves, and a black vail and handed them to Chrystal.   "Put these on too."  She said.  Chrystal struggled to put them all on.  When she finally got them all on, the maid took her by the hand once again and lead her to a big room.  Chrystal knew she had to escape...but she didn't know how.  "My map!  I can find my way to Ash with it!"  She said cheerfully.  "Wait...It's still in my pocket in the dressing room!"  She thought.  She turned to the maid and asked, "May I go back to the dressing room?  I left something there."  Suddenly she heard and organ playing.  "It's too late now."  The maid answered, "The wedding will start any minute now."  Suddenly the organ played the tune, "Wedding March".  Two big doors opened and the maid pushed Chrystal out them.  She found herself standing in the aisle of a church.  She could see the organ that was playing the music now.  Suddenly, she felt a cold hand on her shoulder.  She turned and came face to face with Drew.  "Ready?  Now walk."  He said.  Chrytal tried not to walk down the aisle but he forced her by putting a power ball to her back.  They walked very slowly to the front of the church.  The music suddenly stopped and so did Chrystal and Drew.  "I don't want to marry you!"  She whispered angrily to Drew.  "Too bad!"  He whispered back.  It soon came time to exchange vowels.  When Drew said "I do"  she knew she was next...Drew once again threatened her with a power ball in his hands, if she did not say yes, she would die.  When it came time for her "I do"  She hesitated.  "I-I-I do..."  She said sadly.  "You may kiss the bride"  Drew came forward for the kiss but Chrystal stepped back out of the way.  "No...No...I can't!  You aren't the one I love!  I love Ash!"  She said.  Drew raised his powerball so she could see it more clear.  She sighed.  She leaned in for the kiss.  Their lips were inches apart when suddenly, she heard a familiar voice,  "Chrystal!  I'm here for you!"  Chrystal pulled her face away quickly and yelled, "Ash!"  The audience gasped.  "You!"  Drew yelled, "How did you get out?"  Drew released his powerball at Ash.  Ash fell to the ground.  "Ash!"  She yelled.  Drew shot Chrystal an angry look.  Chrystal stared back at his evil eyes.  Drew leaned forward but suddenly Chrystal kicked him...where it counts.  "Aaaah!"  He yelled angrily.   "Ash!  I'm coming!"  Chrystal yelled as she darted down the church aisle. 

Chrystal crouched down next to Ash.  His eyes didn't open.  "No...no!"  She cried.  "Ash you gotta wake up!  You just gotta!"  Chrystal shook Ash but it was still no use.  "This can't be happening!  I know you are going to be all right!" She thought over and over again.  Suddenly, a tear began to fall from her eyes a slide down her cheeks.  "Ash...I just want you to know something..."  She said between sobs, "I love you."


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment