Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - The Girl of Love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 17 - The Girl of Love

Chapter 17 - The Girl of Love





Suddenly, soon after she said this, Ash's eyes reopened.  "Ash!"  She cried.  "You're okay!"  Ash looked into Chrystal's eyes.  "Chrystal...you're crying...why are you crying?"  Chrystal smiled and leaned forward.  "I'm just glad you're okay..." Chrystal and Ash's lips touched and suddenly...something magical began to happen.  Chrystal began to float in mid-air and her bat wings showed.  "Wha-What's going on?"  Her wings grew from purple to white and they formed feathers...They changed into angel wings.  Her black, gloomy wedding dress changed into an enchanting outfit that had a giant pink heart in the center of it.  Her hair grew longer and she felt different...she wasn't afraid anymore...

Soon after, her feet returned to the ground.  Ash sat wide-eyed.  Drew looked horrified.  "NO!"  He yelled, "My plan is ruined."  Suddenly, she heard another familiar voice.  Actually, there were two familiar voices.  She saw someone in the corner of her eye run through the open church doors.  She turned her head slowly.  "Chrystal..."  The person said softly.  Chrystal once again felt tears come to her eyes.  "Star!"  She yelled with her arms extended for a hug.  "Chrystal I'm so sorry..."  Star said.  They released there grip on eachother and Chrystal saw another person, Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn walked slowly towards Chrystal.  Niether said a word.  Suddenly Chrystal spoke, "Hi..."  Suddenly Kaitlyn ran towards her and wrapped her arms around Chrystal too.  "What is she doing?"  Chrystal thought to herself, "Is she really hugging me? "

Kaitlyn soon released her grip and looked into Chrystal's eyes.  "This place is creepy...we were trapped with your friend, Ash...in a dungeon..."  Chrystal looked back at Drew who was limping his way over to them.  "How could you?  Well...actually...I guess you could...you tried to kill me...but still...If you mess with my friends, you mess with me!"  Chrystal said angrily to Drew.  He frowned and said, "Oh just shut up!  I can really kill you now!  You no longer have any use to me!"  Drew powered up a powerball...a really, really big powerball.  He aimed at Chrystal.  Her heart beat hard against her chest.  She just stood there, like a statue.  He released it, and it came hurling towards her and her friends.  It came so close to her, that she could feel the heat from it on her face, but she just stood there.  Suddenly she heard her friends scream from behind her.  They were scared that they would be hurt.  Chrystal suddenly let out a loud yell and the powerball stopped and blew up.  "How did I do that?"  She thought.  Drew's eyes grew wide, and suddenly his face frowned again.  "You're more powerful than I thought..." He said, "But that's not going to stop me!"  Drew's eyes grew red, and the castle grew dark.  There was a loud shreak and thousands of bats encircled the palace.  "What's going on?"  She heard Ash yell.  She turned towards him and soon noticed three bat people trying to take them away.  "No!"  Chrystal yelled, "I won't let you hurt my friends again!"  With this, Chrystal closed her eyes and extended her arms in front of her.  She suddenly felt a strange sensation.  She focused on Kaitlyn, Star, and Ash.  She thought of home.  And suddenly, they disappeared or just teleported back home.  Chrystal smiled in satisfaction.  It worked...they were safe now. 

Suddenly, she felt something hit her.  She fell to the ground.  "Not so strong now, are you?"  She heard a voice behind her.  She turned around.  It was Drew again.  He lifted his foot onto her back.  "I guess since my powerballs won't work on you anymore, I'll just have to kill you physically." He snickered.  He pushed his foot and Chrystal fell over once again.  Chrystal felt angry, she wanted to fight him, but she couldn't.  Something was holding her back.  "This is too easy.  I at least thought you would try to fight me."  He said.  A light grew to his hand and something formed in it.  Chrystal gasped and her eyes grew wide.  It was a sword.  "Please...I don't want to fight anymore!"  She said.  He raised the sword high above her.  She closed her eyes.  She would use her powers, but there was no time.  She waited for the piercing sword to hit her, but it never came. 


She opened her eyes slowly.  Drew was laying on the ground in front of her.  "uh...what just happened?"  Chrystal thought as she sat up quickly.  She crawled over to Drew and poked him lightly.  "Are you dead?"  She asked quietly, still poking him.  "No I'm not dead!!" Drew yelled suddenly as he grabbed Chrystal's arm.  Chrystal was terrified.  "L-let go!"  She yelled.  Suddenly, Drew gasped and let go.  He held on to his stomach and let out a loud yell.  Chrystal covered her ears.  "What's going on?!"  She yelled.  "Get away!  Get away from me!  Now!  Leave!"  Drew yelled.  Chrystal stepped back and began to walk away, but suddenly, she felt a great sense of guilt.  "I can't just leave him there to die!  Even if he was a bad guy and tried to kill me almost a thousand times, it's not all his fault...is it?"  She said.  She turned back around and walked towards him again.  "Why are you here again?  I said leave!  Do you want me to die?!  I'm sure you do...but just leave!"  He yelled angrily.  Chrystal's eyes grew wide.  "I-I don't want you to die...Even if you were a bad person..."  Chrystal said quietly. Drew paused for a moment and the suddenly yelled, "Good!  Then go away before I do!"  With this, he let out a loud yell.  Chrystal backed up quickly.  When she was far out of his sight, she used her new powers again.  She suddenly closed her eyes and held out her hands in front of her.  She thought of happy things.  "Please...let the evil leave Drew.  Let him be a good guy!"  She said quietly.  After doing this, she left quietly, and began to fly towards home. 

Drew suddenly stopped screaming and began to float in mid-air.  His wings began to glow.  They turned from black to gold.  Bats flew around frantically, and suddenly, they turned into butterflies.  "No!  What's happening?  Why do I feel so...Why do I feel..."  He paused and screamed.  "Why do I feel so happy?"






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment