Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Home Sweet Home

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 18 - Home Sweet Home

Chapter 18 - Home Sweet Home



Chrystal was trying to find her way back home.  She flapped her new angel wings faster and faster.  It was much faster with her new wings.  She was already in France and it had only been about five minutes! (Yeah I know it's not likely to ever happen but this is fictional) 

Later, she finally arrived at home.  It had been months since she left for Austrailia.  Chrystal smiled and said, "I'm finally home!"  She hesitated for a moment and said, "And I can take a shower again!"  She walked slowly towards her house and knocked on the door.  While she waited for someone to answer, she heard a voice, actually two voices.  "Chrystal!"  They yelled.  She turned slowly and saw Ash and Star running her way.  "You made it back safely!"  They yelled as they hugged her tightly.  Suddenly, Chrystal's parents opened the front door.  "Chrystal?  Is that you honey?"  Her mom said as tears grew to her eyes.  "Come here!"  Her dad yelled with open arms.  They all formed a giant group hug.  "Woah!  Dude!  It's FranJap Freak!"  A voice came from acrossed the street.  Chrystal glanced over from her giant hug and saw the two skaters from detention.  "Dude!  I was wondering like, when you'd get back!" They said as they walked over to her.  "So wassup dude?  Where've you been?"  They asked. 

Suddenly, there was a blinding light and everyone stopped what they were doing.  "Who is that?"  She heard someone yell.  Floating above them, was Drew.  Except he didn't look evil anymore.  He had golden Eagle wings and he was glowing!  "Drew...is that really you?"  Chrystal said, backing away slowly.  "Yes it is, but don't worry.  I won't hurt you anymore.  I promise.  I just came to say thank you.  You saved me from the evil inside of me.  I never really wanted to hurt you, it was something inside me that caused me to do you harm.  The only reason I wanted you really was to release it from my body and destroy it.  I didn't want to hurt anyone and I'm sorry if I hurt you.  Will you forgive me?"  He said.  Chrystal was shocked.  "Wow...yes I will forgive you...I'm glad you're better now!"  She said happily.  Drew nodded and said, "Thank you...Now I must leave.  I must leave and never come back.  Thank you for your help!"  He said as he slowly began to disappear.  "Wait!  Where are you going?"  Chrysal asked, but he was gone.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment