Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - The End

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 19 - The End

Chapter 19 - The End





"Dude your awesome!  And you really weren't making that story up about your missing backpack!"  One of the skaters said.  Chrystal was still staring at the sky where Drew was.  "Gosh...it's been a strange summer.  Like really strange...  I think I need a rest!"  Chrystal said as she slowly walked into the house and shut the door tightly.  "Wait...where'd she go?"  One of the skaters said.  "Totally!  Why'd she leave?  She's totally awesome!"  The other replied.  Star and Ash laughed happily.


Soon school started again.  Chrystal wasn't taunted or made fun of anymore.  People relized that she was really nice, and they shouldn't have ever listened to what Kaitlyn said.  "Hey Chrystal!  Want to go to the Ice Cream Parlor after school today?"  Star asked.  "Sure!"  The four friends laughed and walked happily together, Kaitlyn, Star, Ash, and Chrystal.

 

The End!



If you want to read more of Chrystal's Adventures...Read the Sequel which will be coming out very soon!

**********************

***Love your enemies***

**************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment